Prospect Info: Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread (Part XVII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
I haven't seen anything in any game I have watched Kraskovsky play that would suggest he is going to be an NHL talent.

You'd hope to be wrong on that one but time will tell. He is intriguing but nothing really jumps off the page for me.

People like him because he is tall.

He has always been an extreme long shot.

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
Just an FYI....WHL is showing games free tonight on their website....Jansen Harkins playing tonight.

I saw him live yesterday, sadly, he was near invisible...

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Just an FYI....WHL is showing games free tonight on their website....Jansen Harkins playing tonight.

I saw him live yesterday, sadly, he was near invisible...

Haven't watched him a ton. I think I recall he had a slow start? If I get a chance I will check out the feed.....thanks for the info

Luc Labelle

Lucius 895 Injuries
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2005
Winnipeg
Perhaps if they had a couple of players who could actually put the puck IN the net :laugh:

It is awesome to see them struggling to score goals without Connor and Roslovic . Even in their 4 to 2 win, Canada deflected in half their goals.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
It is awesome to see them struggling to score goals without Connor and Roslovic . Even in their 4 to 2 win, Canada deflected in half their goals.

Their best sniper hasn't made it to the second period in a game yet. He got the spearing major against Canada and left injured in the Sweden game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad