Prospect Info: Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread (Part XVII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
while i haven't watched him live, judging by what we've heard and his scoring pace, he'd be nuts to go back to school for 1 more year. also, based on some Jets personnel that may be gone (i.e. Ladd), there will likely be an opening for him on the team

I think we have room even if Ladd re-ups. Connor would take Thor's current spot, unless the brass feels Petan is more ready than Connor for that 3rd line spot or even Armia.

Ladd Little Wheeler
MP Schief Ehlers
Connor Burmi Stafford
Thor Copp Lowry

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Will morrissey be with the big club next year? Will he get a chance this year? How has he played in the ahl?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I put this in here to remind everyone that every prospect is a crapshoot. Even highly regarded ones

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
They played on different lines in Halifax

that does not stop me from making any move for him whatsoever.

i'd love to trade Ladd and a 2nd round pick or a meh prospect (Armia?) for Drouin. TBay's close the playoff hunt and you wonder what their motivations will be as that Stamkos saga steams ahead

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I put this in here to remind everyone that every prospect is a crapshoot. Even highly regarded ones

A little closer to home - Keaton Ellerby, 10th OA.

that does not stop me from making any move for him whatsoever.

i'd love to trade Ladd and a 2nd round pick or a meh prospect (Armia?) for Drouin. TBay's close the playoff hunt and you wonder what their motivations will be as that Stamkos saga steams ahead

Some interesting possibilities. Stamkos is not for us but his situation could be opportunity we could take advantage of.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
A little closer to home - Keaton Ellerby, 10th OA.

The fact that the Panthers took Ellerby in the first round that year is more a testament to their terrible drafting. He was a terrible junior player. His draft year was incredibly meh. I watched him often. He sucked. Hugely questionable pick. We gave up nothing for him to have a shot but he was never going to be an NHL player IMO. Knew it from the very first game I saw him play in Junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad