GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 - FSD

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
You can say that unit hasn't been good lately, but don't supplement your points with blatant lies.

I feel the puck movement has been **** on that unit since Frk returned, granted I missed the first PP that everyone was *****ing about Frk on.

But it seems like they aren't working the cheat like they were before.

I don't recall once that he's touched it with that unit on the ice. Maybe entering the zone?

Reactions: TheMule93

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I don't recall once that he's touched it with that unit on the ice. Maybe entering the zone?
Before Larkin tripped Copp he had possession of the puck, I'm sure there's other instances.

My bigger problem with the PP is that they haven't been passing to him down low for that little pivot move he does. Also that play Mickey pointed out where Larkin could've attempted a cross to AA but opted to go from Green to Frk was another bonehead play of trying to force Frk the puck.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
There are a lot of things wrong with that PP unit. Bad coaching/player usage - Mantha getting 0 touches when he should be QBing the PP from the half wall due to elite playmaking/shot , poor decisions by players - never trying for any other looks than a Frk one timer when its obv it wasn't working, and bad players such as Frk

Put Mantha where Larkin currently is and let him run the PP, put Abby in front of the net, and move Larkin over to where Frk is. The more Mantha has the puck the better our PP will be.

Before anyone questions me, yes i know more than Blashill and whichever idiot designs their PP. I've been watching hockey on TV for like 7 years. Blash and these assistants have only been here for a few years. :sarcasm:

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
He's lost his mind.

I watched 2 minutes and had to turn it off. Who is he trying to feed this nonsense to? I hope nobody buys this garbage...blah blah blah last 5 periods. We've been bad for the last 5 years there Ken, nevermind the last 5 periods.
You should watch the whole interview. He basically says the next 15 games will determine if they are selling.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
So what? It works for icing. It's the exact same kind of play for the exact same reason.

K you don't like the penalty. I think the reason they instituted it is justified. It's harder to turn down the ice and ice the puck than it is to flip it into the netting from facing the other way, not to mention the fact that they could then do it on a PK for a rest whistle.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Isnt there a rule against jacking someone in the jaw with your shoulder away from the puck?

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Looks like the puck was past hell buck by the time nyquist got pushed in

I agree with the call either way. It's a complete judgements call

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Did Nike get it? Did it hit his shirt maybe. They're saying Ericsson's from the get go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad