GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 - FSD

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Winnipegger coming in peace. What's with attendance at LCA? By all accounts it's a world class facility, and despite the on-ice product not being great, you'd think the building would be more full for the inaugural season. Any explanation? Oh and you guys just scored as I typed this. Congrats and good luck!
Honestly most of the fans are walking around in the Via plus there's 7 clubs and 4 restaurants they hang around with until LCA is broken in you'll probably continue to see tons of empty seats.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
frk missed shots but they literally had no other plan than to get it to frk. No other look at all when that wasn't working after frk missed the first 3 times.

Also mantha not ever touching the puck on our PP is a joke, hes our best offensive talent

Was he net front? Even though he has scored there a few times I still think its better for him to control the play a bit more

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Frk is basically Pulkkinen 2.0. He's a slightly quicker Pulkkinen. Has a cannon, but can't hit the net. That should never be our 5 on 3 strategy again. That was laughable.

Ha, he’s been hitting the net all season and creating a ton of rebounds.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Ha, he’s been hitting the net all season and creating a ton of rebounds.

That 5 on 3 was embaressing. He literally just blindly blasted the puck any time he had it. How about setting up a play instead of just firing on all cylinders every time? If I'm on the PP with him, I'm not happy. That was one of the worst lengthy 5 on 3s I have ever seen (I'll include AA here, when after Frk blasts non-stop clappers on net, he takes his turn with a clapper)

Reactions: TheMule93

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
That 5 on 3 was embaressing. He literally just blindly blasted the puck any time he had it. How about setting up a play instead of just firing on all cylinders every time? If I'm on the PP with him, I'm not happy. That was one of the worst lengthy 5 on 3s I have ever seen (I'll include AA here, when after Frk blasts non-stop clappers on net, he takes his turn with a clapper)

Yeah I agree he was real bad on that possession, just saying he’s been way more impactful this season than Pulkks ever was. Brings more to the table.

Reactions: Ezekial

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Yeah I agree he was real bad on that possession, just saying he’s been way more impactful this season than Pulkks ever was. Brings more to the table.

The biggest difference is at least Blash is playing Frk at the point not in the middle of the ice at the circles. But Frk shouldn't get much shit, his job is to get the puck on net if it goes in wonderful, but its also to generate rebounds.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Good lord Laine.. is that shot even real life???!!??

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Its an amazing shot, but it was also amazing how anyone could have called it from a mile away yet he was wide open anyway.
It was a 5 on 3, cheat on Laine and they have plenty of other weapons on that unit

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
The biggest difference is at least Blash is playing Frk at the point not in the middle of the ice at the circles. But Frk shouldn't get much ****, his job is to get the puck on net if it goes in wonderful, but its also to generate rebounds.

How can he expect a rebound if he misses the net by 3 feet every time?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad