GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 - FSD

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Wow did anyone see that Holland interview? Blah blah good coach.

Yeah....makes me sick to my stomach. These guys are in such denial about their garbage product.

Accept reality and move on. Really is sad that we may not see a competitive Wings team in 5+ years because the guys in charge can't admit that things aren't working.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
illlitch is probably brainwashed by Holland on this bs
Yeah....makes me sick to my stomach. These guys are in such denial about their garbage product.

Accept reality and move on. Really is sad that we may not see a competitive Wings team in 5+ years because the guys in charge can't admit that things aren't working.
Looks like he's brainwashed Z as well.

Zetterberg said Blashill's message was still getting across.
"This is not on coaches," Zetterberg said. "This is not on the system. It's up to us in here to go out and perform better and also win your battles. You have to go out and show more passion and more grit, and we're going to do that."

I'm not trying to contest your guys posts with that comment, I was making a silly statement.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Wow man, knee to kneee bad.

I'm glad Wheeler didn't hit Daley in the precarious situation, I like him and it would've made me like him less.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Nasty hit that from Morrissey. Wheeler wanted to fight Daley who is about half his size! Thankfully he saw Daley was off balance and really wanted no part of it, and eased up.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Wow man, knee to kneee bad.

I'm glad Wheeler didn't hit Daley in the precarious situation, I like him and it would've made me like him less.
Both recognized the situation and did the right thing. Good for both.

Reactions: Ezekial

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
remove that piece of shit frk from the PP. What a joke. You'd think they'd have learned after the first embarrassment.

again, zero touches for Mantha your best offensive player. f***ing Pejorative Slured coaching here.

Reactions: RedWingzz

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
He's our best offensive threat and he hasn't touched the puck once on the PP.
You can say that unit hasn't been good lately, but don't supplement your points with blatant lies.

I feel the puck movement has been shit on that unit since Frk returned, granted I missed the first PP that everyone was bitching about Frk on.

But it seems like they aren't working the cheat like they were before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad