GDT: Wings at Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Caps lots of great looks in OT but Schmid going full Hasek

And Sandin with an idiotic penalty for the Caps in OT

Our old pal Jensen evens it up by drawing an equally dumb penalty from Hamilton!

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I don't think momentum from April will carry thru to October.

Especially since hopefully a fair amount of these guys won't be on the roster.
And some talent will be back from injury.

I think this team has really missed Rasmussen's "I am going to do my impression of a ballistic missile right now into that scrum and bounce off the boards with the puck." Fabbs digs. Bert Digs. Ras slams it loose.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
I don't think momentum from April will carry thru to October.

Especially since hopefully a fair amount of these guys won't be on the roster.
It’s just frustrating seeing them fall apart every year the last 10 games. And I don’t care about the stupid lottery percentage that never helps this team.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
These last few games there have been a few regulars that still show hustle and desire. Perron, Copp, Suter, Kubalik.... but that's about it. I mean, the AHLers are hustling as you would expect but I'm thinking I'd like to see some hustle out of the guys that might be in the lineup next season.
Berggren’s still alive. Had 5 shots tonight. He hustles. Doesn’t seem to have much chemistry with his line mates though. He’s also not a finished product. He’s already shown a bit of growth in his defensive awareness over the course of the season.

The defense has been sluggish though. I thought Mo looked injured going back 3 or 4 games, so that could be something.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Watch Washington win the lottery
God no.

Come to think of it, Columbus is probably the only team I wouldn’t mind winning the lottery. They haven’t had much organizational luck but still seem dedicated to putting together a winner. Everyone else besides us can get yeeted to the back of the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad