NHL: Around the League 52

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Colorado or Edmonton are winning the Cup this year anyway but yeah Carolina hasnt ever had that Cup winning moxy.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Remember how terrible the Canes can be from their first few weeks performance this season. NY is pretty steady. And there is no contract for the canes coach after this season so a possible distraction.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Remember how terrible the Canes can be from their first few weeks performance this season. NY is pretty steady. And there is no contract for the canes coach after this season so a possible distraction.
Yes, that would be nice. Canes are good but they bore the hell out of me.

Glad vegas lost. Can't stand their ltir shenanigans.
Amen to that.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8385.jpeg

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014

Would be pretty terrible hire IMO

Green showed himself to be pretty crappy coach in Vancouver and NJ

Dont get why Sens would do this

He'll come relatively cheap.

He burned out in Vancouver under Benning and Acquilini before Rutherford came in and brought a hint of sanity to the operation.

I think he could be a guy that does well in his second stint as an NHL head coach, I just don't think Ottawa is primed to have much success with the makeup of their current roster.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
He'll come relatively cheap.

He burned out in Vancouver under Benning and Acquilini before Rutherford came in and brought a hint of sanity to the operation.

I think he could be a guy that does well in his second stint as an NHL head coach, I just don't think Ottawa is primed to have much success with the makeup of their current roster.
No, not yet but I think Ottawa has improved their org and overall has underachieved. They can only go up.

Reactions: crazyhawk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad