GDT: Wings at Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
A third of the amount of time since the last 50 goal scorer?
Yeah but I'm not thinking backward I'm thinking forward. Out of a rebuild, pushing forward, they'll get or grow some real offensive talent for sure in that time. Of course, who knows what kinds of rules changes will affect scoring through that as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Bench and odin1981

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
It’s just frustrating seeing them fall apart every year the last 10 games. And I don’t care about the stupid lottery percentage that never helps this team.
I get it. Though last season it seemed it was like they fell apart the last 30 games.

But there should be a lot of new blood on the roster by October.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I think my favorite things about this season were that
a) they didn't play that frikkin' Lebron James time travel commercial 100x per game, and
b) that "chel" commercial died pretty quick too.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Assuming they blow it against the Kings the Ducks are wrapping up the season with a whopping 58 points and -127 goal differential.

Pretty impressive. They have a chance to end up worse than the unabashedly tanking Blackhawks.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Assuming they blow it against the Kings the Ducks are wrapping up the season with a whopping 58 points and -127 goal differential.

Pretty impressive. They have a chance to end up worse than the unabashedly tanking Blackhawks.
et+ouch.jpg

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Outscored 20-3 in the last 4 games. It's hard to see the progress when we just give up like this so often.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Outscored 20-3 in the last 4 games. It's hard to see the progress when we just give up like this so often.
We wanted to lose these games. Nothing post-TDL is really indicative of what this team is or could be, save the few glimpses we got of Edvinsson and Kasper.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
This team folded like a cheap tent in the last two weeks. Not good mojo heading into next season.

All bad teams play poorly to end the year for the most part. First we traded away players at the deadline and there is virtually nothing to play for at the end of a long season for most of these players. Expecting human beings to care as much about winning when all is lost vs when there is still something you can do about it, is not realistic at all and most of us would be no different. Also, we played mostly really good teams to end the season. TB, Car, Dal and teams like Pit, shouldn't be losing to us, not with the roster that has been playing the past 2-3 weeks.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016

Anaheim had to be full blown out to lose, going 0-13 to end the season. That says a lot, considering Columbus played Michael Hutchinson 14 times since the beginning of March, and he went 1-6-3, with a sparkling, 4.45 G.AA and brilliant .871 sv%.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad