Windsor Spitfires 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spits

Jul 24, 2013
Not a great night for Onuska so far. Giveaway on the 2nd goal, should have saved the 3rd goal. Edit, just a bad game from Onuska. It's ok. Fatigue could be a factor for the team, 3rd game in 3 nights.
BTW what's with the Erie announcer's goal call? He sort of sings 'they scooore' in an obnoxious tone lol

spits

Jul 24, 2013
Onuska's horrible tonight. Good grief really 6 goals saved by the face mask coming off on 1. Ugly
Crazy thing is the Spits have controlled most of the play in that period. Just a disaster performance in the net. Oh well, they were well overdue for a loss, 3rd game in 3 nights on the road.

TheGremlin

May 23, 2018
Somewhere
In fairness the 10 years previous.........you always posted it wasn't as bad as some said but there was never a PO W. But you kept telling everyone who didn't agree with you they were wrong or there were factors. Posters don't bring that up as often as you do as a dig in their posts. We could drop a lot of examples but not worth it. If we got out a scorecard

We ALL make posts that in hindsight that could be considered "wrong" No need to attack posters. "Busted"? Really is that necessary? I can pull a ton of your posts over the last few years of stats posts n yout defending the org and claim Busted but don't. Be better. It isn't only the posters you disagree with that stir the pot. Heck ya got called ot for it by Spits fans.

It's a great start to the season for Spits fans. Enjoy.

Spits are running hot to start the year, no doubt. Great for the team and fans.
He just doesn’t like that some posters don’t agree with him. I’ve tried to just stop engaging him. Some others on here will only side with him and will never call him out when he does the same thing to others. Thinks everyone is trolling. But hey he will never change and if he keeps sucking people in he will continue tondo it.

Team is extremely fun to watch and hope they can continue this streak. We will learn a lot about this team once they lose a couple games in regulation and see how they respond in their next game.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
So by your your response to my post I don't get the same respect you ask for and I gave you in answering your snarky post? Interesting.
Still waiting for an answer to my question.
I'll do as you always do.....I won't hold my breath.
But if you are big enough to answer the questions I asked......it'll show you aren't putting yourself n your perceived authority above the rest of us on this board for everyone to see
Hey Ares

Thanks for the harsh 3 word admonition
for Razor,unlike the half page waste of reading for those reading what youdirected at me and I only responded after being mentioned by a poster unnecessarily.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Totally understand the team playing tired but shocked at Onuska's performance with the type of goals he allowed. He was rested last night . 3 in 30 seconds.
Agreed - every goalie has suspect preformamces, we’ve had a few this season so far but unless there is a third period comeback, I don’t think we’re going to outscore it this game.

Reactions: Cherrydon

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Hey Ares

for Razor,unlike the half page waste of reading for those reading what youdirected at me and I only responded after being mentioned by a poster unnecessarily.

Hey Ares

Hey HL lol. Sorry you forgot to tell me how many words would appease you in my "admonition" of Razor BUT its
3 more words than you gave me when I asked a ? Hhhmmmm ......
Funny u bring up waste of time post. Ever check how many times you spit out the same irrevelant 1990s revelant stats on here? I can post here if ya need confirmation of the repetitiveness. I get the first 10 times you post the same thing......but the 20th? And sadly that's not an exaggeration.

Funny, someone doesn't answer your question you bring it up but you don't hold yourself to the same standard you call others out for?
Did what you asked but you couldn't reciprocate ;) All good here, i get it lol and know why you do it. A discussion we can have in this pu
Didn't expect you to answer or give anyone the respect you ask for...and got....
Probly a convo for a DM if you choose.

I only respond to your public posts that seem at odds with what you expect of others. Or is that not allowed on "your" forum?

I'm interested in your breakdown of the game tonight.......seems after a win it comes the night of, after a loss not so much......that's a pattern over the years. But you call others out for similar? Be better It'll help the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayzorIsDull
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad