GDT: Win one for Cam vs the Dastardly Buffalo Dorky Scissors

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
I wouldn't troll their board (or anyone else's, for that matter)... especially because from what I've seen, their fans have actually been cool with us here. At least from what I've seen, anyway.

Carolina

Oct 26, 2012
Great win :handclap: But shots on goal were 18 - 4 Buffalo in the 3rd. Same thing happened last game (outshot 15 - 2 against Florida in the 3rd) Playing like that won't work against good teams.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Peters impressed me.
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

snakepliskin

Jan 27, 2005
Wilmington NC
kind of cool now knowing how a penguins fan feels knowing that 1 of the most talented hockey players on the planet plays on your team! sign 28 now JR!

ChuckW

Keep the Hurricanes great!
May 15, 2009
Parts unknown
Exactly. Heading over there tonight to troll is a ****ing stupid idea. IMO heading ANYWHERE to troll after a win is stupid.

I've been banned 3 times for trolling in the past few years. the 30 days kind of ban.

Didn't know you can get perm banned for a lil trolling? You serious?

In my defense its never been Buffalo its always been NJ Devils board.

FlyingSquirrels

Jul 5, 2011
Did McBain play a shift after the ****ing moron threw the puck over the glass??

D: Sangs, Corvo and Gleason looked good. Faulk looked weak all game and was totally schooled by Hodgson.

O: Semin is amazing. Skinner needs to get his head in the game defensively.

Solid win by the boys.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I've been banned 3 times for trolling in the past few years. the 30 days kind of ban.

Didn't know you can get perm banned for a lil trolling? You serious?

In my defense its never been Buffalo its always been NJ Devils board.

Yep, if you have a habit of being a problematic poster you can get the ban hammer. I highly doubt you have that kind of reputation but yeah, it can and does happen.

Boats Ahoes

Apr 28, 2011
Since we're on the topic of bans and whatnot, what do infraction points actually do? Do they escalate if you get a certain number within a certain timeframe?

Last edited:

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Did I spy Tlusty down and Jokinen on line 1 again?

It was just for a defensive zone draw so they didn't have to rely on Tlusty or Semin if Eric got kicked out.

And, for the record 3rd post in a row...

The Canes now have the second longest active streak in the league, after the otherworldly Hawks.

They already had the 2nd longest before tonight. No one is really that hot at the moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad