GDT: Win one for Cam vs the Dastardly Buffalo Dorky Scissors

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
They've done more than enough to dismiss any thought that the team "just wouldn't show up". Thats a strong statement and I don't think its indicitive of the way the Canes play.

For this game, I agree. But even you have to admit there have been games this season where the team "hasn't shown up"

Namely, when the string of injuries struck this team (Gleason, Pitkanen, Skinner, etc.). Thus, I said I wouldn't have been surprised to see the same thing happen tonight with the injury to Ward and Ellis out sick. I don't see that as much of a stretch.

Glad I was wrong.

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
I'll eat some crow because I didn't think this team could play well, at least like they have for awhile now

urn

Jul 20, 2012
That's gonna be one of the top goals of the year. He pick pockets Staal, dangles at least two people, and scores. Not gonna enjoy seeing that one over and over.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Dear Buffalo ********:

witches-20broom.jpg

EDIT: Haha... scum-bags is filtered? Well okay then.

Caniac4ever

Feb 7, 2008
Anybody else catch Skinner when he was walking up to Pete Dawg to do the head bump thing? Looked like he woof woofed him :laugh:

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Wait, asterisk after a username, what does that mean? I know it has something to do with having a deleted account or being temporarily banned or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad