GDT: Williams night: Canes vs Kings

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Meh, wasn't a fan of this Surge. Having them toss T-shirts into the stands just screams too much like Storm Squad to me.

To me, it's the very first time I've felt that Dundon may have had some input on something. He gets blamed for a lot of stuff that I don't think he does, but it wouldn't surprise me if he "suggested" this one.

I like Svech getting fired up but Phaneuf nearly Erik Cole 2.0ed him. Don't like that too much.

No, he didn't. Svech was on his way down already and Phaneuf just "helped" him down and landed on top of him. Svech was never in any danger.

I didn't even know post game workouts were a thing.

On a team coached by Rod Brind'Amour?!?!? The games and practices get in the way of the workouts.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Why is this our luck lose two top 4 d-men and a top 6 f. Why can't we have nice things. Hopefully it's not an extended period of time
Let’s wait to see how if the guys are out for an extended period before worrying too much. If they are out, that’s why we have depth so we’ll use it.

This board ridiculed Sabres fans when they used injuries as an excuse in 06 so we shouldn’t be doing the same.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Storm Surge idea: Players line up down the ice and after the skol clap begin doing a continuous rolling wave, then get a couple players to lead the fans to follow. Thoughts?

Of course, I still vote they drop to the ice and spell out J E R K S for one too

Reactions: zman77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad