GDT: Williams night: Canes vs Kings

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Martinook was at the Stormtrackers luncheon yesterday and he was extremely likeable. He said he loved it in Carolina, that this was the most cohesive group of guys he'd ever played with, and he hopes to stay for another 6-7 years. He said playing with Svechnikov was a treat and we should see Svech start racking up points "once he gets off my line".

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
Martinook was at the Stormtrackers luncheon yesterday and he was extremely likeable. He said he loved it in Carolina, that this was the most cohesive group of guys he'd ever played with, and he hopes to stay for another 6-7 years. He said playing with Svechnikov was a treat and we should see Svech start racking up points "once he gets off my line".

Wow, that is very telling. I guess there really is something to the whole #FreeSvech movement.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Wow, that is very telling. I guess there really is something to the whole #FreeSvech movement.

Martinook was hilarious. Constantly making jokes. He was introduced as having "14 goals and 5 assists this year" and he was like "Did you really have to mention the assists?"

He was pretty bullish about the rest of the year. He said it took a couple months to gel but everyone is in a nice spot right now. Mid/late December to present is a better representation of what this team has.

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
Martinook was hilarious. Constantly making jokes. He was introduced as having "14 goals and 5 assists this year" and he was like "Did you really have to mention the assists?"

He was pretty bullish about the rest of the year. He said it took a couple months to gel but everyone is in a nice spot right now. Mid/late December to present is a better representation of what this team has.

His post game interview with Big Rig after his hat trick is the best one I've ever seen. He looks like a really cool dude who would be a blast to hang out with. I hope he's right and the boys will continue to run through brick walls for each other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad