Who will be the new coach?

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
He thinks Klingberg being the #1 will hurt Miro's stats

Him not being in the top 50 players because of less points playing behind Klinger on the PP is a horrible take. Is this a top players list or a top fantasy hockey list? Because Miro will be ahead of Seguin on everyone's top 50 players list in 2021, and you can take THAT to the bank.

Also, that guy's last name is seriously infuriating.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Fair. I just think we’re getting too caught up in recent W/L results.

Bigger picture thoughts: How often have we been let down by our backup? Last year Kari was great until it mattered. We played pretty strong defensively under The Hitchcock system and it didn’t result in a playoff berth. We didn’t do anything to improve our forwards and it shows, how long does our current point rate last? Does it taper off? How better are the Stars when the defense is healthy?

Also

No but I could make one pretty quick this evening

Dobby is our savior?! Gah not another Kari-esque collapse please..

serp

Jan 17, 2016
That's twice. If his name gets said a third time, he shows up to tank the season.

Pretty sure he's retired. If he truely wanted an NHL-job i'm positive some desperate would've given him a look. For all his flaws he's better than Mike McKenna and a couple of the other guys currently stinking it up in the NHL . Wasn't there someone posting here that saw him in a skatepark in Dallas and i'm positive he shown in the audience at the Stars game on the jumbotron and got decent cheers from the crowd. His kid Mikko i think won some kids contest or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad