OT: Who is An Argos Fan?

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
We better hope Chad Kelly doesn’t get hurt or we’re done. Daisy Dukes is terrible.

I thought dukes had been pretty this season. Obviously he’s a drop of from Kelly who has been lights out, but he’s held his own. I mean they won yesterday with dukes and he was Going toe to toe with Winnipeg earlier.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
I thought dukes had been pretty this season. Obviously he’s a drop of from Kelly who has been lights out, but he’s held his own. I mean they won yesterday with dukes and he was Going toe to toe with Winnipeg earlier.
He played better towards the end of the game with a couple of good drives but he's a huge drop off from Chad. Let's hope we don't need Daisy because Winnipeg or BC isn't Saskatchewan. He'll get mangled.

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
He played better towards the end of the game with a couple of good drives but he's a huge drop off from Chad. Let's hope we don't need Daisy because Winnipeg or BC isn't Saskatchewan. He'll get mangled.
Kelly will be fine. East final isn’t for another 20 days or so. And I don’t think he got injured yesterday.

Reactions: hockeywiz542

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
I haven't watched a full game since the last loss against the Bombers because they clinched 1st place around that time. They've racked up a bunch of wins since that, including tonight's game and finish the season with only two losses. Hoping we play the Als in the East Final again. I know we've handled the Ti-Cats pretty well over the last number of years but when it comes playoff time, they always seem to have our number.

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
I have watched every game this season and i think Dinwiddie has done an excellent job of resting players, giving backups a look all while being competitive and tying the CFL record for all time wins in a season. Job well done.

Shame that Dan Adebeboye got injured with an ankle sprain. hopefully he`s ready in a few weeks.

Can`t wait for the east final. I`m bringing a friend to his first Argos game. BMO should be rocking.

Anyone else going to the game?

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
Rematch of last year's East Finals. We're facing the Als again. Hopefully we come out firing on all cylinders in our first meaningful game in like a month. Montreal played us tough all year so it should be a good one.

Edwards up to his usual antics punching people near the end of the game. Glad we got rid of him.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Played our worst game of the season today. Still a fun year though. We should be back in the same spot next season though and respond.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Grey Cup was fantastic.
Can someone explain the catch and kick on the last play of the game? Obviously there must be a way they can score off of it but I’m not sure how. Is it a live ball if it gets into the end zone?

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
It was a great game. Green day was awesome.
Congrats to Montreal. No one was giving them a chance.

Grey Cup was fantastic.
Can someone explain the catch and kick on the last play of the game? Obviously there must be a way they can score off of it but I’m not sure how. Is it a live ball if it gets into the end zone?
It would be a live ball and any team maté behind him would be on side and eligible to recover it.
It’s clearly a desperation play but not without its reasoning

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3