OT: Who is An Argos Fan?

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
That’s amazing. The argos are going to be a force in the league as long as Chad Kelly is running the offence.
hes one of those players who can cement his name among the best QBs in the long history of the argos. Put himself up there with guys like flute, Allen, Holloway, etc.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
The middle two quarters were a dud, but everything else was good. We're running away with the East title. If they can keep it up, that bye in the semi-finals will be important since we've used up all 3 of our byes already. Would like to see the D crack down and improve the points against, but for the most part they've had big leads so they've been sitting back.

That Ouellette passing TD was the icing on the cake. Don't think I've ever seen that many Argos fans at a game in Tim Hortons field before, albeit the game was a blowout in the end.

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
W
Don't think I've ever seen that many Argos fans at a game in Tim Hortons field before, albeit the game was a blowout in the end.
I honestly think the argos are having a resurgence. It’s not taboo to be an Argo fan anymore and I see people more people wearing argos gear in my neighborhood (Beaches).

That AJ touchdown pass was EPIC. and the hammer celly was equally epic.

what a great season for the argos so far. I’m loving every minute of it.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
The score today could have been a lot more lopsided if we got TDs off of those turnovers rather than FGs. With the win today they've clinched a playoff spot. Impressive that they had a ton of pep in their step from the quick turnaround to the Labour Day game.

Just have to hope that Kelly stays healthy throughout the season and we'll have a good chance to be at the Grey Cup yet again. Would be nice to give the back-up QBs a start to see what they're made of.

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
I was at the game. Good crowd and fun times. Kids had a great time and even the wife enjoyed it. This Argo team just keeps on truckin'.

The only downside is that some of these games in the taill end of the season are going to be meaningless and glorified exhibition games. Still it wouldn't be a bad thing to give the backups some more experiences. Speaking of less regular contributors: Tommy Neild had himself a game on saturday.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Only concern now will be injuries. They’ve pretty much locked up the division and a first round bye in the playoffs. Going down the road it’s smart to rest Kelly and some of the star DB’s and D Line

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
Kelly / offence was off for stretches of the game Is how I’ll put it. But when it mattered they got it down.

officiating was weird in this one, some very questionable flags that both teams benefitted from.

I thought oulette was the one guy who had an off night and it looked like Harris injured himself pretty bad. Although I guess he has a lot of time to heal as the rest of the games won’t matter that much.

crazy that they wrapped up the division this early.

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
another game another win. Team keeps rolling despite playing reserve running backs.

Another good crowd too. The team is on an upswing for sure.

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
Bumping this thread as i was pretty impressed with the argos last night. It’s easy to sleep on these games that don’t mean anything, but the fact that they’re still winning despite key players not in the lineup is great.

I picked up my east final tickets the other day too.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Bumping this thread as i was pretty impressed with the argos last night. It’s easy to sleep on these games that don’t mean anything, but the fact that they’re still winning despite key players not in the lineup is great.

I picked up my east final tickets the other day too.
We better hope Chad Kelly doesn’t get hurt or we’re done. Daisy Dukes is terrible.

Reactions: hockeywiz542

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad