OT: Who is An Argos Fan?

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
Hail Mary should have been the play there. A receiver like Lawler can outjump most defensive backs
I don’t disagree. But once the ball was thrown shorter kicking it when you don’t think you have a lane makes sense

another grey cup another classic. What a finish.

CFL is a great product.
It was a ton of fun. I was directly lined up with Mack for that one handed catch about 4 rows up

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
I think there has been a bit of a resurgence in the popularity of the CFL. With the Argos having a good season and a boost in attendance at BMO and generally an attendance increase in most cities across the league, i think the CFL is trending upwards. As it should. The product on the field and the talent of the athletes is very high IMO.

It would be cool to see a team land in the east coast... i thought i read something positive about that. But yeah, i think this was a great season for football in Canada. I'm looking forward to next season already.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I think there has been a bit of a resurgence in the popularity of the CFL. With the Argos having a good season and a boost in attendance at BMO and generally an attendance increase in most cities across the league, i think the CFL is trending upwards. As it should. The product on the field and the talent of the athletes is very high IMO.

It would be cool to see a team land in the east coast... i thought i read something positive about that. But yeah, i think this was a great season for football in Canada. I'm looking forward to next season already.
They have been talking about a Team in Halifax forever but nothing ever comes of it.

Reactions: Clark4Ever

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN

I think they've been getting much better at marketing it too, which is good to see.

An easy Coast team would be ideal, just need to get the right venue

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20231119_201003.jpg
20231119_213919.jpg
20231119_220213.jpg

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Mace is going to be a huge loss. Good luck to him in Saskatchewan. I wouldn't mind if Argos went after Claybrooks to replace him. Terrible head coach in BC, but did really well as the DC in Calgary.

Reactions: hockeywiz542

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
It says something about the depth in the system that despite losing a lot of key players to FA, we are still considered a Grey Cup contendor this season

Last edited:

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
All i know is if you put a space between arg and os and add a t. ARG OST, that it spells "angry cheese" in Swedish.

• Haha

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
Losing AJ sucks big time but the more I look into it the more I realize that it was his choice to leave For sask. cant blame him either.

I like that they brought in a proven RB in Carey, plus adebeboye will have a great opportunity to step up. I think he will excel with more time. They also have mcmahon who was pretty good in limited touches last year.

I think the argos will be decent next year still.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00