GDT: What a Season: Devils @ Capitals, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
What in the world is going on here? Why have people turned all of a sudden?

Who cares who we’re playing? We’re here to shock the ****ing world just like we have over the last month.

Bring whoever the **** on. Keep shocking the system.

It's literally just Boston. I don't want anyone else to get cheap shotted.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Who cares who we’re playing? We’re here to shock the ****ing world just like we have over the last month.

Proof we would complain on winning the cup. We just finished up a 97 point campaign, and are going to the playoffs for the first time in 5 years and people are bitching and shaking in their boots.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017

what else are we gonna talk about?

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Unless the Panthers do us a solid tomorrow and win in regulation it is Boston.

Management/Coaching staff ****ed this up royally. Not only are they now looking at the worst case scenario in terms of match-ups, but they also lost a chance to give Schneider confidence in case they need him in the playoffs by dressing half a lineup.

There aren’t any good matchups when you are at the bottom of the playoff bracket. All the top teams are really good. NJ earned the right to play today how they wanted to. I’m skeptical with even a full lineup that Cory gets real confidence. Maybe he wins tonight but he isn’t making enough big stops to regain his equilibrium. He’s a project for next training camp. KK is the playoff starter. If they are going with Cory the team is down at least 2-0 and KK has been awful in both games.

Reactions: Tao Jones

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm certainly not going to doubt you after our amazing run to clinch, we're all in now, no turning back. Picking your poison and favorable matchups are for the fans, pros don't give a **** and are going to take it head on.

Hall is simply on a mission. I don’t think he will be denied in the first round. I feel it in my bones.

Plus karma is coming for Marchand.

Reactions: JK3

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

I mean people should just be relieved we won our two home games and aren't looking at a REAL worst case scenario...

Reactions: MadDog172430

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Well the good thing is facing Boston (most likely) is guaranteed no NHL Network games in the first round. We also will probably get an NBC game and Doc.

Reactions: Emperoreddy

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Hopefully. I’m talking about this season though.

Oh true. Especially if we are playing shaking D. We need to play some perfect defensive games in front of him until he regains his confidense. That wasn’t happening at this point.

Maybe a miracle happens in the playoffs if we are forced to turn to him, but this season is most likely over for him.

Reactions: Blender

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
There aren’t any good matchups when you are at the bottom of the playoff bracket. All the top teams are really good. NJ earned the right to play today how they wanted to. I’m skeptical with even a full lineup that Cory gets real confidence. Maybe he wins tonight but he isn’t making enough big stops to regain his equilibrium. He’s a project for next training camp. KK is the playoff starter. If they are going with Cory the team is down at least 2-0 and KK has been awful in both games.

gotta disagree. we were a game away from home ice.

this was a tight race. its anyones game

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We weren’t supposed to make the playoffs. Nico is a weak 1st overall. We wouldn’t survive the road trip of doom. Flordia was definitely catching us.

**** the doubters.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Emperoreddy

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
What people are neglecting with Boston is that every game we played against them was tight until the end. And as @AfroThunder396 mentioned, Kinkaid has yet to play them.

We also now have Maroon and Grabs in play.

There’s a lot to factor in if we play them that wasn’t in place all season.

Reactions: Nubmer6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad