GDT: WhaleCanes @ Bruins: AKA Whale v.s. Bear

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Svech has good vision and skill for in tight passes with guys cries crossing, especially coming out behind the net off of a cycle. Guys miss the finish mostly because they had no idea the puck was coming. I think that’s his jam, cycling and creating in tight spaces as he’s not the fastest skater and he doesn’t have a toolbox full of dazzling moves. He’s a power guy. He tries to turn the corner on d and drive the net, and has a wicked shot if he can get it off.
I know for a lot of players their shot is ready before their game is ready for the league but good gracious he can shoot the hell out of a puck.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Svech is doing fine, honestly. I can't say I didn't expect maybe a little more from him but if you think about how good Aho's rookie season was, then realize he had an entire season before that in the Liiga, Svech has done well for an 18 year old in the most competitive league in the world. He's already a beast. He's only going up from here.

ClarkBolzano

Oct 12, 2018
Svech has good vision and skill for in tight passes with guys cries crossing, especially coming out behind the net off of a cycle. Guys miss the finish mostly because they had no idea the puck was coming. I think that’s his jam, cycling and creating in tight spaces as he’s not the fastest skater and he doesn’t have a toolbox full of dazzling moves. He’s a power guy. He tries to turn the corner on d and drive the net, and has a wicked shot if he can get it off.
He a lot of dazzling moves, he doesn't use them. May be it is a confidence issue, still. He has all moves you want. He is really skilled as hell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad