WC: 2024 Team USA

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
Put Gaudreau on his shoulders
LoL interestingly enough they used to do that shtick at BC parties around Boston. Wouldn't be new.

Gaudreau - Nelson - Hayes
Tkachuk - Zegras - Caufield
Boldy - Pinto - Farabee
Eyssimont - Kunin - Smith

Werenski - Jones
Hughes - Petry
Sanderson - Vlasic
Kesselring

Lyon
That blueline is really really good!

• Haha
Reactions: William H Bonney

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
There are a lot of US players possibly available after the Stars vs Golden Knights tonight.

Eichel would be a dream of course, but Brisson or Cotter wouldn't be bad at all. Hanifin would have been amazing but we have 8 already on defense.

Either way hoping we get at least 1 more solid add to bolster the team.

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
After the U18 final, I can't wait, it's only less than a week before we go again. I am sure that in three weeks I am as impressed as today.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I wanted as many NHL players as possible. Didn't want to see the prospects on this team. One of the biggest reasons we don't succeed is we usually have too many marginal players. Guys who aren't yet professionals or are AHL players or playing in Europe. We should be able to field a full team of full time NHL'ers.

This is objectively one of the best teams we've put together over the years though, so hopefully we can win it.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I don't expect any Knights, they had the long season last year by going all the way (other than Reichel, that's who? Martinez?) They will want to heal up.

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
Paul Cotter didn't play a single minute in the playoffs. So they have one spot for a forward and one for a goalie?

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I actually like these lines/pairings. Dare I say sensible?
Yeah they look pretty good. See what chemistry comes from it.

Interesting to see what they do with Nelson. Does he center that #1 line and load up there or do you leave Pinto there and put Nelson at 3C to play with Farabee and one of the kids? That would give us an advantage on matchups with 3 lines that can score...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad