Well That Was Fun...

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Players couldn’t execute the system that has worked for a decade, the players were all garbage...
It clearly wasn't the same system from prior seasons. Do you even bother watching this team play or do you just come here to run your mouth?

The structure we had in previous systems was ripped to shreds by Nashville and we pivoted to a different system this season. Problem being that there was some deficiencies in the system this season compared to similar systems of teams like Tampa and Pittsburgh.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
It clearly wasn't the same system from prior seasons. Do you even bother watching this team play or do you just come here to run your mouth?

The structure we had in previous systems was ripped to shreds by Nashville and we pivoted to a different system this season. Problem being that there was some deficiencies in the system this season compared to similar systems of teams like Tampa and Pittsburgh.

You'll enjoy time here much more if you just ignore him and don't bother.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007

Dude its funny you are so pathetic, every time someone responds to my post you have to chime in with your non sense, if you dont like my posts dont comment on them and dont comment on the people who comment on them, simple!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Dude its funny you are so pathetic, every time someone responds to my post you have to chime in with your non sense, if you dont like my posts dont comment on them and dont comment on the people who comment on them, simple!

Reactions: Blackhawks

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007

Why on earth would a coach that has coached the same system for ten years do anything different? Oh ya its cause the players couldnt execute the system to begin with and what you are seeing is not a different system its crap players trying to execute a system that they are not skilled enough to execute. Heck they couldnt execute any system, these players could barely make or hold a pass FFS, did you watch the games because I am pretty sure I watched something completely different the first 60 games lmao...

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Why on earth would a coach that has coached the same system for ten years do anything different? Oh ya its cause the players couldnt execute the system to begin with and what you are seeing is not a different system its crap players trying to execute a system that they are not skilled enough to execute. Heck they couldnt execute any system, these players could barely make or hold a pass FFS, did you watch the games because I am pretty sure I watched something completely different the first 60 games lmao...
I saw a team that tried and failed at having any sort of a system. But that's on the coaching as much as the players.

The reason we changed is because the league was changing. Teams like LA and Boston had a similar structure (two men always back, utilize stretch pass) and had to shift when the rest of the league shifted into a faster, more offensive structure (defensemen acting as 4th forward, scoring in transition). Hawks tried to also change with the league but Q is hardly adapt at such a style, which made our weak defense look all the worse.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I saw a team that tried and failed at having any sort of a system. But that's on the coaching as much as the players.

The reason we changed is because the league was changing. Teams like LA and Boston had a similar structure (two men always back, utilize stretch pass) and had to shift when the rest of the league shifted into a faster, more offensive structure (defensemen acting as 4th forward, scoring in transition). Hawks tried to also change with the league but Q is hardly adapt at such a style, which made our weak defense look all the worse.

Have you watched minor hockey before? Just look at any OHL team, or heck any AHL team, no matter what system you implement they will still look disorganized. Bottom line is that when you have a group of unskilled slow(quickness making decisions, passing, shooting, going to the right areas, etc.) players on the ice it will seem as they are lacking in structure.

Hawks fans just dont want to admit or believe that their players are just bad, that is just the cold truth, this team is full of average to below average players from veterans to the young guys, and it might seem like there are a few excelling but its all relative as other teams have more players excelling. This coach theory bandwagon is filled with HF experts and they are riding it way too hard. Lets put the real blame where it should be and that is on Stan, heck lets take just one of his disastrous moves, if we still had Panarin this team would have easily scored 30 more goals collectively and very likely made the playoffs. Stan the man has demolished the team to a point of no return for the next 3-4 years.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Have you watched minor hockey before? Just look at any OHL team, or heck any AHL team, no matter what system you implement they will still look disorganized. Bottom line is that when you have a group of unskilled slow(quickness making decisions, passing, shooting, going to the right areas, etc.) players on the ice it will seem as they are lacking in structure.

Hawks fans just dont want to admit or believe that their players are just bad, that is just the cold truth, this team is full of average to below average players from veterans to the young guys, and it might seem like there are a few excelling but its all relative as other teams have more players excelling. This coach theory bandwagon is filled with HF experts and they are riding it way too hard. Lets put the real blame where it should be and that is on Stan, heck lets take just one of his disastrous moves, if we still had Panarin this team would have easily scored 30 more goals collectively and very likely made the playoffs. Stan the man has demolished the team to a point of no return for the next 3-4 years.

When it's a couple of players, then it's on the player. When it's team wide hesitation and uncertainty it's on the coach.

Reactions: BK

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
When it's a couple of players, then it's on the player. When it's team wide hesitation and uncertainty it's on the coach.

Well see that’s the problem, you think that the Hawks have a good team minus a couple players when the entire team is shit minus a couple players, what are you people watching exactly, the individual skill set of most players on this team is below average of the positions and lines they are playing in thus making the team a below average team...

This team has one true top line guy in Kane.

This team has one top pairing D and a bunch of bottom paring guys to follow.

I can go and break down each line but what’s the use when people here overrate the players on this team so much it’s pathetic, this team is horrible...

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Say stupid things, get stupid prizes. And it's been like two or three times. Feel free to ignore if it bothers you that much. Carry on.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Say stupid things get stupid prizes. And it's been like two or three times. Feel free to ignore if it bothers you that much. Carry on.
I like it. seems like its bothering you to get called out on ur self importance on a hockey forumn.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Yes, what goes on in the hockey forum I come to shoot the shit in on my downtime throughout the day certainly concerns me in my every day life. Gray hair, sleep loss, you name it.

Actually, I choose to have fun with it, as have others aside from me. Especially considering there is literally nothing to call me out on in the first place, it makes it all the more fun. You do whatever your little heart desires, however, I won't stand in the way of it.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
my little heart huh. the act of not caring or being above it shows through. but as long as chihawk10 likes everyone one of ur posts about urself your happy.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
I will not engage in this back and forth nonsense with you again. It's a complete waste of everyone's time and site bandwidth. Have a good one.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
:laugh:

Had to drag me in even though I had nothing to do with it, eh? Pathetic. I must have really left a mark on your fragile psyche.
just saw that you have liked everyone one of blue liners posts this whole thread. made me :laugh:

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
just saw that you have liked everyone one of blue liners posts this whole thread. made me :laugh:

The only really funny is the fact that you tried to claim coaching was not the issue. It is is like you have no idea what you are talking about....

Outdated offensive, defensive, and special teams systems will get you what we saw this season. If you don't understand the systems just do a quick search and you will find out what each is based on and why they are outdated. This is not complicated stuff at this point.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

I like posts that are accurate, and not filled with pure stupidity, and the arrogance of someone thinking they know what they are talking about, when in all reality they have absolutely no clue. :sueme:

I like a lot of posts, btw, if you haven't noticed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad