Welcome to (failed) TED Talk - TED is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Of note.... the number of seats in "The Den" has increased because they've cut the number of "student section" by about half.

This was something XG said they might do in response to ASU students buying up the $50 tickets and reselling them at a profit.

Genius!
SMH

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Was it easier to re-sell last season? Even on the Weekender there was games I could not attend and in most cases I could not even give them away for free let alone sell.

Full season package has prices I can work with if there is an actual resell market.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Gotta love young entrepreneurs. So inspiring.
Gotta love the stupidity of the asshats inability to see the writing on the wall. First the “student sec.” And then TED.

Was it easier to re-sell last season? Even on the Weekender there was games I could not attend and in most cases I could not even give them away for free let alone sell.

Full season package has prices I can work with if there is an actual resell market.
Hottest ticket in town, just ask XG.

• Haha
Reactions: GhostofTommyBolin

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014

Last day resale, prob not if not a premium game. Give yourself a week or two and if my experience is any guide, they can be sold.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City

Depends. No success both times I tried to sell a single for a midweek game. No problems both times I tried to sell the pair for a Sunday game.

This is on.....SeatGeek I think.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Gotta love the stupidity of the asshats inability to see the writing on the wall. First the “student sec.” And then TED.

Hottest ticket in town, just ask XG.

Well they were in need of an arena and since the university owned it, it wasn’t that bad an idea.

It was also designed by said university to be bench style seating and there was no way to know how well the public would take it.

Nevertheless, it could mean ticket income will be more than last season.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
On Twitter, Craig has shot down this being about:

-arena
-captaincy
-tv deal
-coaching extensions

What else is even left that could constitute being “big news”?

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Don’t we have several people with inside connections? No one has heard anything on what this is?

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
When TED was 1st discussed. I thought about the gimmick of a fleet of e-carriages. Kind of like a rickshaw, but with a different design. The driver standing in the back steering a reverse trike design. Don't know how practical it is, but it's better than camels...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad