Welcome to (failed) TED Talk - TED is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
When TED was 1st discussed. I thought about the gimmick of a fleet of e-carriages. Kind of like a rickshaw, but with a different design. The driver standing in the back steering a reverse trike design. Don't know how practical it is, but it's better than camels...
Just deploy a fleet of tuk tuks power by Waymo….

6964C4AC-9207-453D-A1E0-B8103635219D.jpeg

Reactions: Dirty Old Man

GhostofTommyBolin

Aug 18, 2016
Chandler, AZ
Of note.... the number of seats in "The Den" has increased because they've cut the number of "student section" by about half.

This was something XG said they might do in response to ASU students buying up the $50 tickets and reselling them at a profit.

2022: "We're embracing our relationship with students by offering student tickets!"
2023: "F--- them kids."

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
2022: "We're embracing our relationship with students by offering student tickets!"
2023: "F--- them kids."
Seems like a reasonable reaction the Coyotes have taken.

I'm not sure if tickets in the student section could be made non-transferable. That would be a different way to go.

GhostofTommyBolin

Aug 18, 2016
Chandler, AZ
Seems like a reasonable reaction the Coyotes have taken.

I'm not sure if tickets in the student section could be made non-transferable. That would be a different way to go.
I thought that was the plan initially. Early in the season, if my son bought two tickets, he couldn't even transfer one to another student in the Coyotes University(or whatever it was called) thing they had going on. After awhile, it was wide open so I guess they abandoned the limitation to put more butts in the seats. Doesn't surprise me that they'd abandon it, but sitting on those benches with the drumline right behind you isn't the best experience. Not sure how they think this is going to benefit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad