GDT: Welcome Back | TB @ CBJ | 7 PM EST

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Tex-Sillinger-Ros seems like a line created by blindly drawing three names out of a hat.
Stupid to me they broke up Sillinger-Chinakhov. Its like the kids get going and Vincent cant help himself but do something stupid like break them up to aid the vets. At this point make a couple kid lines and tell the vets to figure it out

Reactions: We Want Ten

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Tex-Sillinger-Ros seems like a line created by blindly drawing three names out of a hat.
You sir, have just succinctly summed up the coaching philosophy of Vincent….

Stupid to me they broke up Sillinger-Chinakhov. It’s like the kids get going and Vincent cant help himself but do something stupid like break them up to aid the vets. At this point make a couple kid lines and tell the vets to figure it out
Exactly!

Reactions: MoeBartoli

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Gaudreau-Jenner-Danforth
Voronkov-Sillinger-Chinakhov
Johnson/Texier?-Marchenko

Could swap Tex and Voronkov but I dont know how Tex would work on that line

Or maybe Texier-Johnson-Danforth? Give Johnson 2 guys to do dirty work and help all over the ice and work well together

Roslovic and Johnson have worked together in the past but I think that had more to do with Laine than Roslovic.

Took TB a few minutes to wake up, but they eventually did.
Giving the best PP in the league a 4min PP will do that

Last edited:

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Stupid to me they broke up Sillinger-Chinakhov. Its like the kids get going and Vincent cant help himself but do something stupid like break them up to aid the vets. At this point make a couple kid lines and tell the vets to figure it out
I'm fully on board with letting the young guns run the show. Why not at this point?

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
how do both defenseman jump there? Hard to blame Elvis when you give up breakaways but he definitely doesnt look like Bob did against them

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Bean was horrible on that sequence - hesitated twice and lost twice. Lucky they didn’t score again

Reactions: VABUCK

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
There have been more heavy hits in this game than you generally see in 5 games anymore.

It's almost like it's a hockey game.
Frustrating because we have the bodies to do it more often. Early in the season we actually bullied the Bruins but then barely ever saw it again

Reactions: majormajor

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Frustrating because we have the bodies to do it more often. Early in the season we actually bullied the Bruins but then barely ever saw it again
It's bothersome not seeing Voronkov taking part in this. If he won't play a physical game, then he needs to go.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
It's bothersome not seeing Voronkov taking part in this. If he won't play a physical game, then he needs to go.
Well no, thats ridiculous. I think hes focused on learning the NHL game now. Id bet the coaches had something to do with reeling him in for now but I dont think it lasts

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
If this team had any finish, they'd be winning this game. They're playing quite well but the PP and overall bad finishing is gonna make this result in an L

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
once upon a time Sillinger was drafted as a guy with a good shot and goal scoring ability... Hes a very passive individual these days. Half the time he doesnt act like he belongs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad