Pre-Game Talk: Wed. Feb. 27th Vs. Montreal Canadiens | BIGGER GAME! (Mod Warning: Post 211)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Saurus

May 12, 2006
I don't like playing teams immediately after a trade as it seems to energize players.

The Saurus

May 12, 2006
If I remember correctly, Mike Ryder doesn't respond particularly well to physicality. Lay a couple of solid hits on him in the first 10-15 minutes of the game and we won't have to worry about him afterwards, imo.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Phaneuf has 19 points in 21 career games against Montreal :amazed:

Looking for some bombs from the Captain tomorrow night.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Man Mike Brown is the new Armstrong.

At least he's paid close to the league minimum.

I love the guy but he's made out of glass.

The guy sacrifices his body on every shift...let alone the fights. Unlike Armstrong his injuries come with playing his heart out.

lampshade*

Should be a few good laughs tomorrow. Habs will be at epic levels of whining and running scared. Must be embarrassing to skate out there knowing they are gonna be bullied and beat up. Subban won't do anything nor will Prust or White unless forced. The habs have no backbone. Hope Orr takes off Giontas head while the other smurfs stand around watching.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I'll post again tomorrow in the GDT but I STRONGLY suggest not going to the Habs boards for the sole intent of trolling. You WILL get infracted. This also stands for fans of other boards who come over to ours.

Asif16*

ROfL. So they trade one of their only physical forwards for a yet another soft player? Just keep hitting this smurf team. Thats how boston did it. These smurfs cant respond to physcialty

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Another very important reason why we want to win tomorrow night:

Buffalo, Florida and Boston all won. We want/need to keep on pace with them. (more so Boston than anyone else).

lampshade*

I'll post again tomorrow in the GDT but I STRONGLY suggest not going to the Habs boards for the sole intent of trolling. You WILL get infracted. This also stands for fans of other boards who come over to ours.

Good advice, I hope the mods keep up their end of the bargain also, mainly on the mtl board I've had to go to the admin to get false trolling infractions revoked.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Another very important reason why we want to win tomorrow night:

Buffalo, Florida and Boston all won. We want/need to keep on pace with them. (more so Boston than anyone else).

So? That was great that Tampa Bay lost.

And Rangers losing too, to a team that isn't going to make the playoffs is great.

We just got to keep on spreading apart from the seeds below us!

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
I guess this fits in here as well; I heard Orr may be back tomorrow...

tumblr_lq06mvnXIi1qb9h9jo1_500.gif

K2MyEverest

Nov 27, 2010
Montreal
Cheers to a good game tomorrow. Not here for trolling. I think you'll face better opposition this time :p: Can't be worse than 3 weeks ago lol :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad