Pre-Game Talk: Wed. Feb. 27th Vs. Montreal Canadiens | BIGGER GAME! (Mod Warning: Post 211)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Gotta come out strong at home!

Rare weekday game vs. our original 6 rival.

Gotta knock 'em down a peg!

I'm guessing we get Reimer back as a backup for the game. Just a guess, though!

@DavidAlter590:
James Reimer is practicing again.. Looking like he's getting closer and closer to returning.

@HennyTweets:
Colton orr looks good in today's skate at ACC. No worse for wear. #tmltalk

@mirtle:
So Reimer and Frattin may be available on Thursday in Long Island. Orr ready for tomorrow. Brown out with lower body injury

Last edited:

dsf

Dec 7, 2009
Brampton
Heading down to the game tomorrow.. first and probably last ACC visit for me this year. Should be a good game!

Asif16*

Is Frattin or Orr gonna be back for this game?? AND GOO LEAFS. Bout to wupp some smurfs

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
With two games in a row and then no games for three days, we need to get points in both games because Boston has a flurry of games coming up soon and we need to keep up the pace point wise.

Asif16*

With two games in a row and then no games for three days, we need to get points in both games because Boston has a flurry of games coming up soon and we need to keep up the pace point wise.

Yeah. I just looked at the MArch schedule for the bruins, and all i can say is that its gonna be a *****. They have like 4 games a week. They are gonna be playing like every other day, all of march. No 2 day or 3 day breaks anymore.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Leafs need to keep their guard up and not get cocky like they did against Ottawa last Saturday. Hate Montreal all you want but there is NO denying they are a skilled team, not to mention they have an elite goalie in net. The habs are gonna come out PO'd that they got a licking aginst us last go round, leafs need to keep it clean and focus on playing their team defensive game, the rest will take care of itself.

Asif16*

@mirtle: So Reimer and Frattin may be available on Thursday in Long Island. Orr ready for tomorrow. Brown out with lower body injury.

I still dont think remier or frattin will play in this game. I can reimer playing against the isles though. Frattin i still think needs a bit more time, so i say he uses the 3 day break and comes back next monday. I like the fact orr is coming back. Wouldve been nice if brown played too. Would have beat them smurfs up.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Man Mike Brown is the new Armstrong.

At least he's paid close to the league minimum.

I love the guy but he's made out of glass.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
Man Mike Brown is the new Armstrong.

At least he's paid close to the league minimum.

I love the guy but he's made out of glass.

Not a big deal though IMO. He seems to only be out for short spurts which is good as our 4th line all get to play and bring the same abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille