Pre-Game Talk: Wed. Feb. 27th Vs. Montreal Canadiens | BIGGER GAME! (Mod Warning: Post 211)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
Apparently Bourque is out with a concussion, and neither he not Therrien knows where he got it from...

I think getting his face caved in by Orr may have played a factor in that. Love to see them try to do something about it.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Apparently Bourque is out with a concussion, and neither he not Therrien knows where he got it from...

I think getting his face caved in by Orr may have played a factor in that. Love to see them try to do something about it.

PTSD? :sarcasm:

HockeyGuruPitka

Jan 27, 2010
Toronto
I mean win or lose, how pumped are you for Wednesday? I look forward to playing Montreal, great intensity all around. Hopefully Grabovski faces the music and doesnt turtle.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050
James Reimer also inching closer. Still adjusting to wearing a brace on his left knee. Good for the knee, tough for performance.

This sounds like Reimer will not be in this game and possibly a few more

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
I mean win or lose, how pumped are you for Wednesday? I look forward to playing Montreal, great intensity all around. Hopefully Grabovski faces the music and doesnt turtle.

Who would Grabovski fight though? He's obviously not going to fight Prust or White

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Glad to see Orr back in against the wimpy Habs. Hopefully the Leafs can even just put on half the performance they did last time they face Montreal.

The Saurus

May 12, 2006
You know Pacioretty is going to do something stupid tomorrow night.

No worries. We have tons of people on our team to actually back it up. One huge hit from Holzer, Fraser, Phaneuf, Komarov, McLaren, Orr, etc., and the game goes down a road that I'm sure the Habs want to stay the hell away from.

They don't have the personnel to win in a game like that against the Leafs.

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
When's the last time the Leafs/Habs have played on a weekday?

Going to be weird with this game on TSN too...although I'm not complaining...

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
No worries. We have tons of people on our team to actually back it up. One huge hit from Holzer, Fraser, Phaneuf, Komarov, McLaren, Orr, etc., and the game goes down a road that I'm sure the Habs want to stay the hell away from.

They don't have the personnel to win in a game like that against the Leafs.

I'm going to play devils advocate here, we have the nastiness yes but all it takes is to take a few dummy penalties and its lights out. The habs may not be an "in your face" team like Toronto, but they are deadly on the powerplay vs us just average on the PK, that is a game we DONT want to play. Leafs need to stay away from the extra carricular activities and just focus out grinding out a win.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
I sure to hell hope this is a emotional, character game. Montreal is going to try and bring that to the table, and everyone knows they have no business trying to play tough hockey.

They have played decent the last little while, but it seems those games are ones where they could lull the opposing team to sleep. (in their defense it's not a bad thing, it wins game) Toronto and Bruins both (weird putting them together) have a way in getting them off their game, mostly emotionally.....I look forward to it....and hope the crowd is just as much of help energizing the rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00