Pre-Game Talk: Wed. Feb. 27th Vs. Montreal Canadiens | BIGGER GAME! (Mod Warning: Post 211)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Expect a different Montreal team. They'll do their best to avenge that embarrassing lost.

Leafs need come out strong and not let the Habs hang in the game.

Mar 26, 2010
Leafs NEED to beat Montreal! Its not an option. This is a statement game for Toronto.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Montreal is due for a losing streak.....they have hung around too long. a steady dose of Toronto, Pittsburgh and Boston should put things into perspective.

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Habs just got a little softer, trading Cole for Ryder.

Unbelievable! Joey N is going to get roasted over this one - they are fuming on the Dallas board over this deal.

To make things worse, Lebrun just tweeted that a pick is going to MTL too - if it's a 3rd in this year's like people are speculating, Newy should be canned.

LOL

Kyle Doobas*

img8139.gif

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Expect a different Montreal team. They'll do their best to avenge that embarrassing lost.

Leafs need come out strong and not let the Habs hang in the game.

Didn't they say that after their home opener to us? :sarcasm:

Listening to Armstrong on the FAN with Tim and Sid this afternoon was funny - "uh in the first game we got outplayed.. and in the second game, uh, we got.. outplayed."

Let's smash the smurfs boys!

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Ugh, I just wish Scrivens wasn't in net. He's been rotating between wins/losses, can't really count on him to win multiple in a row, and this Habs team is good.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London

I just realized I have my night class tomorrow. I'm gonna miss most of the game. :cry:

Same :( My prof said in the past she will stream any leaf games during class. I wonder if she will be true to her word. Maybe I will email her the link to stream it :P

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Ugh, I just wish Scrivens wasn't in net. He's been rotating between wins/losses, can't really count on him to win multiple in a row, and this Habs team is good.

I know the feeling, but rather have a healthy Scrivens than an injured Reimer in goal against a hot Habs team right now..

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Was Michael Ryder a Leaf killer the 1st time he was with the Habs?

I don't remember myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad