Pre-Game Talk: Wed. Feb. 27th Vs. Montreal Canadiens | BIGGER GAME! (Mod Warning: Post 211)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asif16*

I look forward to your follow-up analysis of Montreal as "Full of poo-poo-heads".

Best of luck in your journalism career.

Analyses? Montreal is soft and wimpy and small but they contain a lot of speed and skill on all three lines. 4th line? Bunch of players who thinks they are tough. They are led by an elite goaltender in the name of Carey Price. The defense is solid with guys like Subban and Markov who can move the puck well. But they usually shy away from physical contact. The coach cant speak english but is pretty good. That good enough for ya?

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Really excited for tonight's match, got to credit your team for bringing the rivalry back! Hopefully the habs don't get outworked this game again, the leafs are one of the only teams to do that to them this year :)

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Should be a good, rough game. I expect Komarov to draw a few penalties tonight.

Would hope we can goad the Habs into trying to start fights and attempt to make a statement, as we all know how well that would go for them :laugh:

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
also who is in charge for the gdt, ca't believe it's stil not up

I'll give you a hint :laugh:

IITSSS GAME DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO AND GET THIS W BABY!!!!!!! **** THE HABS!!! *** THEY CITY!!! KILL THE SMURFS!!!!!!!!! GOOOO LEAFS GOOO BABYYY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GOOOOO GOOO!!!!!! GOOOOOO GOOOOOO!!!!! GOOOOO GOOOOO!!!!! LEAFS NATION StaND UP AND MAKE SOME ****** NOISE FOR YOURRRRR TOOOOROOONTOOOOOO MAPLLLLEEE LEAFSSS!!!!!!!!!

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
I look forward to your follow-up analysis of Montreal as "Full of poo-poo-heads".

Best of luck in your journalism career.

Why are you sooooo upset LOL? You have your opinion, I have mine. I think the habs are an overrated, soft team and bound to be at the eastern conferences basement, you think otherwise, I assume. Lets keep it that way.

TheBabysitter*

So the blue and white are calling us Smurfs, the irony is strong in this one. We're the Smurfs because we have 3 small guys and you guy shave 2 small guys, and our D-man are just over 6 feet, while you have '6''5 goons who score 2 goals a season. That's actually fine with me, I'd rather be smaller, but you guys really need to find a new name. O.K blue and white? because the real Smurfs are Grabovski and Komarov.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
So the blue and white are calling us Smurfs, the irony is strong in this one. We're the Smurfs because we have 3 small guys and you guy shave 2 small guys, and our D-man are just over 6 feet, while you have '6''5 goons who score 2 goals a season. That's actually fine with me, I'd rather be smaller, but you guys really need to find a new name. O.K blue and white? because the real Smurf is Grabovski and Komarov.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/league_home.php?leagueid=7&sort=ht

Team Comparison - Height in cm

1 Ottawa Senators .............187.96 cm
2 Tampa Bay Lightning........187.84 cm
3 Winnipeg Jets..................187.12 cm
4 Toronto Maple Leafs.........187.12 cm

30 Montréal Canadiens.........182.21 cm

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
So the blue and white are calling us Smurfs, the irony is strong in this one. We're the Smurfs because we have 3 small guys and you guy shave 2 small guys, and our D-man are just over 6 feet, while you have '6''5 goons who score 2 goals a season. That's actually fine with me, I'd rather be smaller, but you guys really need to find a new name. O.K blue and white? because the real Smurfs are Grabovski and Komarov.

No, everyone calls the habs smurfs.

Piss off back to your own GDT now thanks.

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
So the blue and white are calling us Smurfs, the irony is strong in this one. We're the Smurfs because we have 3 small guys and you guy shave 2 small guys, and our D-man are just over 6 feet, while you have '6''5 goons who score 2 goals a season. That's actually fine with me, I'd rather be smaller, but you guys really need to find a new name. O.K blue and white? because the real Smurf is Grabovski.

Yikes. That was tough to read.

madab

Feb 8, 2012
Sudbury
it takes 30 seconds to see the the Habs have 7 players less than 6', 4 of whom are 5'9" or shorter.

The Leafs have 4 sub 6' players, the shortest being 5'10".

Smurfs.

Asif16*

:huh: Nahhh....i like the smurfs. Fits them nicely................................SMURFSS

leafstilldeath*

How about Montreal Hags - the dou**e bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad