Pre-Game Talk: Wed. Feb. 27th Vs. Montreal Canadiens | BIGGER GAME! (Mod Warning: Post 211)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iArts

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 3, 2010
Toronto,ON,Canada
We might be able to get a quick start on them, the team was out at a club I was at last night partying with their fans. Check it out:

smurfs.jpg

Pre-game at Bell center :laugh:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
It's still puzzling to me how their bum team is winning any games. Horrible offensive depth. No defensive depth past Markov and Subban. I guess they can trap trap trap with Price back there but still. Truly a bum team. I expect them to fade quickly down the stretch.

Good goalie...that's it. If Price goes down, so does the season.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Man, their board is awful. Almost makes me appreciate the trolls that come on here. Could u imagine if our mods were as quick on the draw?

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
Alright enough of this nonsense of what the Habs fans are saying on THEIR GDT. If you don't like it, don't go over there. I'm not posting another warning so I don't want to hear "I didn't know"

These games are just to get the mods in shape if we make the playoffs and play the Canadiens, Senators, Bruins....

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
These games are just to get the mods in shape if we make the playoffs and play the Canadiens, Senators, Bruins....

I was just a light blue but volunteered for the GDTs in the Playoffs last year. Crazy stuff. :laugh:

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Big time. You should see the mess this game is making already but you know all about that eh Squiffy? ;)

I have a pretty good idea :laugh:

These games are hell even when both teams stink. An amped up one where both teams are contending.. ya.. ya. All hands on deck, don't envy ya tonight.

Enjoy the game for gods sake though, all y'all.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I have a pretty good idea :laugh:

These games are hell even when both teams stink. An amped up one where both teams are contending.. ya.. ya. All hands on deck, don't envy ya tonight.

Enjoy the game for gods sake though.

Thanks buddy, I'll try! Hopefully our Leafs can pull out a win and it's on TSN so I can actually watch it on my TV. :laugh:

bdawg1989*

It's still puzzling to me how their bum team is winning any games. Horrible offensive depth. No defensive depth past Markov and Subban. I guess they can trap trap trap with Price back there but still. Truly a bum team. I expect them to fade quickly down the stretch.

Habs have 4 less goals than your beloved Leafs, in one less game. Wouldn't call them a terrible offensive team / trap team. They are 6th in the East for GF (Leafs are 4th).

I agree with our defensive depth, it isnt that great. But you cant just dismiss guys like Gorges. Diaz also has been a revelation this year.

Here's to a good game without injuries.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Beat them before and need to do so again. This team needs to string some wins together and not just winning one then losing one.

Montreal has won a lot, but we've been able to beat them so just have to play the right way. That and take care of Scrivens, can't let Montreal go after the goalie.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Are we getting a GDT today? Someone should get one up, it's past noon

Gunners is supposed to post it, and he acknowledged it. He said he'll post later during the day.

As long as there is a GDT and person doesn't disappear, I am completely fine. Besides, we could really use Gunners 3-0-0 record tonight. :D

Rockinz

Leafs 4 the cup
Feb 25, 2010
Leaf Land
Habs have 4 less goals than your beloved Leafs, in one less game. Wouldn't call them a terrible offensive team / trap team. They are 6th in the East for GF (Leafs are 4th).

I agree with our defensive depth, it isnt that great. But you cant just dismiss guys like Gorges. Diaz also has been a revelation this year.

Here's to a good game without injuries.

Here's to a beat down!

Gorges/Diaz are bums and a joke.. Just ask McLaren :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad