GDT: WCSF - Game 5 - Winnipeg at Nashville - 8:30 PM Central - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS - Series Tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pekka4Vezina

Mar 24, 2018
PP looking like shit too. I’m starting to think Lavy just puts his feat up during intermission does nothing.

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
I’m just apathetic at this point. We were spoiled last year with a near Cindarella run. We played a good reg season but it’s almost like the boys and fans have become entitled to claim our birth in the SCF this year.

The bridge doesn’t seem to have the same intensity last year and neither do the boys.

regardless , this season/ team garnered my lowest levels of interest since I became a hockey fan as a kid. Pretty much apathetic at this point. Hope the team gets a good shake up in the off season

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
That 5th goal wasn’t on Subban. Whichever forward was in front of him that got picked needs to be more aggressive.

Reactions: TheRealRazor

NightowlPred

Apr 7, 2017
If the refs pull the whistles out of their buts they call a penalty on helle for tripping hartman.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
We need to get rid of Hartman if he is just going to lose his kewl every time he gets beat or loses.

You

Jul 1, 2010
Can we pull Subban instead? Nobody mentioned it, but he had a dumbass icing before their first goal as well.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
The bridge doesn’t seem to have the same intensity last year and neither do the boys.

We're going to be 3-3 at home in the playoffs this year after being 9-2 last year. We're getting rocked tonight, got down by 3 in game 1, lost a late lead in game 5 against Colorado, got scored on on our first shots in games 1 and 2 against Colorado. The crowd has been fine for Fiala's double OT goal and when we took the leads against Colorado but there has been precious little to cheer about for the most part at home in the playoffs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad