GDT: WCSF - Game 5 - Winnipeg at Nashville - 8:30 PM Central - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS - Series Tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
cut.jpeg

fishgirl_medium.gif

catgif1.gif

giphy.gif

RemoteMeatyLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

DimwittedRemoteAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

TastyLittleElver-size_restricted.gif

gl4NxeM.jpg

TJvY43b.png

XZodcnj.png
YWR8M4t.png

MnyDF5c.png

cIhOhxZ.png

P5CSYCm.png

RDTvudL.png

OFkQogT.png

z2hLTYf.png

qpTIfFR.png

humboldt_8.jpg

rrekaj13

Jun 15, 2012
New Jersey
Visiting Nashville from out of town, where should I go to watch the game?

Pulling for the Preds, this team is the reincarnation of my NJ Devils, and the franchise & fans deserve to win

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Visiting Nashville from out of town, where should I go to watch the game?

Pulling for the Preds, this team is the reincarnation of my NJ Devils, and the franchise & fans deserve to win
Downtown is really tourist-oriented so there's probably not gonna be a lot of people watching the game down there but it's the playoffs so maybe I'm wrong. Most locals will hang out in other areas unless they're going to the game, which obviously means they empty out before it starts. As far as downtown goes though, for the actual game, if you're on Broadway, I'd suggest Bailey's or Broadway Brewhouse.

Reactions: rrekaj13

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Would be great to finally get the lead in this series instead of always having to come from behind and claw our way into this series. Hopefully the guys show up tonight. Tonight would be a great time to win two in a roll instead of getting down again.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Also if the guys want to be successful again they need to continue working as a team and helping each other out as you are only good as your weakest link so you have to help each other out. What I liked about the last game was Lavy could tell that our weakest link was our defensive play and not helping to protect our end of the ice and Rinne and realized it wasn't good enough to just expect our defense men and Rinne to get the job done against this dangerous/high offense Jets team. Lavy thus made the right defensive schemes and put the right players on the ice to help this team have the best chance to win against this type of Jets team. Need to keep on making these adjustments when needed to give your team the best opportunities to be successful. Sometimes it's not about playing harder but smarter. If this team can play as a team rather than a bunch of individuals on the ice, I think this team can be successful. They are just going to have to have the mindset to play together as a team like they did the last game and you could see it especially on the defensive side of the ice where they were communicating to each other and passing the puck to each other in the defensive side to get the puck out of our end of the ice better/easier and helped control the possession and score when needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad