WCQF Game 4: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | 10 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Well obviously you couldn’t ram the goalie. But incidental contact, even inside the crease initiated by the skater, is allowed if the puck is ruled to be loose. At least that’s my understanding of the rules.
Incidental means you make contact with the goalie in the course of play and there wasnt much of anything you could do to stop that contact from happening. It doesn't mean you can push a goalie around to get to a puck because then you are impeding them from being able to make a stop.

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
I didn’t realize that call would be controversial. The puck was loose and Comeau was playing a loose puck. He wasn’t attempting to make a save when contact occurred. You can make contact to get a loose puck it’s the nhl...

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i wouldn't count out Colorado as easy meat. They were very good by the end of the year.

NothingLikeAnEJ

Jimmies: Rustled
Jan 24, 2011
What a game. Avs down to their third string goalie, missing two top 4 Dman and giving it everything they have. Just not quite deep enough yet to make a run

Reactions: MacBradley
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad