WCQF Game 4: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | 10 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck16

that's curtains!
Apr 11, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Huge win, obviously.

Nashville with 3 awesome goals.
Forsberg with potential Goal of Playoff so far.
2nd goal was a remarkable play finished perfectly by Scissions.
Craig Smith with a snipe top shelf. Smith is an underrated goal scorer. He gets chalked up as depth which is fair but he is similar to Hoffman in Ottawa.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
New
I just realised we cannot be this good but here we are giving a real challenge against a team who is gonna get far in the playoffs this year if we let them.... They are a really good hockey team and frankly so are we​
Despite our frustration with our team's play, don't think you'll find a Preds fan in disagreement. Avs have played some excellent hockey.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Riddle me this, why IS that a good goal and NSH goal against Luongo isn't? Go look at the incidents, both times the puck was 'loose' but NSH got it disallowed for impeding to make a save.
This f***ing play again, seriously?

The puck was UNDER Luongo (aka covered/NOT loose). This puck was sitting out on top of Rinne’s pad. Dear lord... :eyeroll:

Reactions: Riptide

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Yeah super arrogant to suggest that if we had our #1 goalie we might be doing better...

Wait, what?

Someone is being arrogant here, that's for sure
You guys are the ones thinking the series that you're actively losing would be yours in a maybe world. Gotta go with the results of the real world.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Yep great game. Intensity from both teams. That said Preds need to be better if they meet WPG.

Forsberg and Mackinnon both treats to watch.
everyone talks about Winnipeg like they are the 1984 Oilers. Didn’t they get housed in game 3 vs Minnesota and the Avs are better than Minnesota. Both teams are leading 3-1

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
Nashville will be swept or out in five games max if they play like this vs Winnipeg.

I don't believe they will get swept but they definitely will have their hands full with the Jets. That's probably going to be the most interesting series going forward. Jets have already lost some important personnel against the Wild, so I honestly don't think their depth or defense will be enough to beat Nashville, but it's definitely going to be tight.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Yes and I think you're pretty arrogantly just mentioning that.
When you're down 3-1 gotta grasp on maybe's huh?

Not really no. Coming into this series I expected to get steam rolled by Nashville, I'm not sure if it's Nashville just not in their groove, us playing well, or a combination of both, but if we have our #1 goalie I think we'd be ahead in the series. I don't see why you'd get offended over it, but it is 2018.

Reactions: MacBradley
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad