WCQF Game 4: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | 10 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
Holy crap. That was one of the craziest games I've seen in a while. Preds clung on to dear life.

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
New
I just realised we cannot be this good but here we are giving a real challenge against a team who is gonna get far in the playoffs this year if we let them.... They are a really good hockey team and frankly so are we​

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
That was a great game even if I thought they would waive that 2nd goal. God sake if Bernier would’ve stopped those 2 shots that he was supposed to. Start Hammond next game can’t stand those little panic attacks I get when Preds shoot on Bernier.

Reactions: MacBradley

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
Nashville fans in the stands after the game slapping random Colorado fans bellies.
One Colorado fan just slapped that guy twice, really really hard. The players didn’t fight, the fans did

tnsports472

May 3, 2017
Preds owe the NHL a brewery after that
You mean like how the NHL gave the Avs a goal after goalie interference?

Jesus christ the salt is real. Preds have played like absolute trash and the Avs are still down 3-1, so I guess I'd be salty too.

Preds have done this all year, play like trash vs bad teams. Gotta hope that's all it still is and they keep their high level of play vs good teams.

Reactions: PunkRockLocke

RckyMtnBlue

Feb 28, 2014
I wish I had the time and skills to make a video of all the goalie int calls and non calls to show what a joke it is. Just vs the Hawks alone I've scene nearly identical plays and every time it went against the Blues. Hawks got the call every time. I don't think they should call the NHL, it should be the local refs call (maybe it is?) Either way that is the 1 thing about the NHL that I absolutely hate so so so inconsistent with the call they should just stop calling it all together and let players ram goalies, kick the puck in. etc.etc.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Incidental means you make contact with the goalie in the course of play and there wasnt much of anything you could do to stop that contact from happening. It doesn't mean you can push a goalie around to get to a puck because then you are impeding them from being able to make a stop.
Ok cool, I never said you could push a goalie around to get to a puck. If, in the course of trying to play a loose puck in the crease, a skater impedes a goalie from being able to make a stop, then that’s not GI. At least that’s my understanding of the rule.

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
What's the exact issue with the current rule?

Perhaps not the rule but the interpretation of it. First half of the season pretty much a mean look at the general direction of a goalie was enough to overturn the goal, latter half it didn't really matter if you ran through the goalie to score the goal.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Riddle me this, why IS that a good goal and NSH goal against Luongo isn't? Go look at the incidents, both times the puck was 'loose' but NSH got it disallowed for impeding to make a save.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad