WCQF Game 4: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | 10 PM ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soedy

All Hail Cale
Nov 27, 2012
Hamburg, Germany
Since I am 1-0 in playoff GDTs, I'll just do it again.

We avoided the sweep and now we look forward to tie the series against the Preds!

:avs

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Nieto - Soderberg - Comeau
Jost - Kerfoot - Andrighetto
Wilson - Compher - Bourque

Zadorov - Barrie
Nemeth - Siemens
Barberio - Warsofsky / Alt

Bernier
Hammond

:nashville

Forsberg - Johansen - Arvidsson
Fiala - Turris - Smith
Sissons - Bonino - Watson
Salomaki - Fisher - Hartman

Josi - Ellis
Ekholm - Subban
Emelin - Irwin

Rinne

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Expecting a much different Preds team tonight. Last game should have been a massive wake-up call.

Reactions: cgf and Avs

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Expecting a much different Preds team tonight. Last game should have been a massive wake-up call.

Hope we can weather the storm and MacK can give us the first goal in this one to. If we pull that off we could really get into their heads about winning in Denver and take this thing to 7 :yo:

Reactions: MacBradley

Mustard

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville
Preds will be hacked off tonight. I don't think it'll be pretty. I think we show why we're the number one seed and get this one decisively.

Then again, I had the Titans beating the Patriots in the playoffs. So.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Preds will be hacked off tonight. I don't think it'll be pretty. I think we show why we're the number one seed and get this one decisively.

Then again, I had the Titans beating the Patriots in the playoffs. So.

I'm expecting that in game 5, when this swings back to Nashville. I'm expecting a strong response from Nashville but for MacK to snag us this one as well.

Last edited:

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
If we don't see maximum Predation in this game, then the series is going one of two ways. All 7 or COL in 6

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I am predicting the Avalanche score on the first shot of the game.

As a person who is very good at trend analysis, I will disagree with Gnash and wadesworld!

The pattern has been 1, 1, 2. In Game 4, it should be the second shot by the Avs that counts.

In Game 5, the Avs should score on their third shot.

wadesworld could be correct if the scoring shots are additive, like a Fibonacci sequence. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13.

Toreko

Apr 3, 2018
Let's GOOO AVS!
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/ground.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/e.png

MvpKinnon

Jul 23, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
As a person who is very good at trend analysis, I will disagree with Gnash and wadesworld!

The pattern has been 1, 1, 2. In Game 4, it should be the second shot by the Avs that counts.

In Game 5, the Avs should score on their third shot.

wadesworld could be correct if the scoring shots are additive, like a Fibonacci sequence. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13.
Knowing how prevalent the Fibonacci sequence is in our universe I wouldn't be too surprised if it indeed is the third shot that goes in.

Reactions: cgf

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
1,1,2,2,4,4 and 1,1,2,1,1 also valid. Hopefully the Avs get caught up in the uncertainty of the pattern and Parks gets a shut out.

Alternatively, Preds scoring first or keeping it zero-zero for the first 10-12 minutes would feel like a major re-set on this thing.

Reactions: adsfan

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
7 Things (other than a win) I’d like to see from Predators early tonight:
1. Tied or with the lead half way through the 1st.
2. No penalties in the first 10minutes.
3. Calmer, cleaner Subban.
4. Turris with a shot on his first shift.
5. No catfish on the ice.
6. Jarnkrok in the lineup
7. Aggressive engaged Mike Fisher.

Wow, I also think I can use this heading and turn this into a clickbait article on some website. Probably need to pair it with either a picture of a cop talking to a woman in a halter top, a photo of that woman with the weird plastic surgery cat face or some vaguely sexual vegetable picture. Off to make a million bucks a few pennies at a time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad