GDT: [WCQF GAME 4] | Edmonton Oilers @ San Jose Sharks | 4.18.17 | 8:00PM | SN | II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Is it?

At least Calgary got to have the dignity of not sucking total donkey balls for 60 minutes.
No, Calgary had the embarrassment of failure extra hard, on home ice, while pushing themselves right to the brink of elimination.

This game, it's easy to forget about this one.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Bottle this feeling up and unleash it on the Sharks on Thursday. We didn't even take the body hard in the 3rd. Complete belly showing game from the Oilers. They better come out jacked in game 5.

Oil75

Feb 26, 2017
imagine being the one flying down and dropping 1500 dollars to make your eyes bleed

vsove

Apr 13, 2017
Edmonton, AB
Is it?

At least Calgary got to have the dignity of not sucking total donkey balls for 60 minutes.

Blowouts can make you mad. They make it impossible to make excuses about the goals against you, or the plays you should have made. You sucked, period, and now it's time to make sure you don't suck next game.

Losing 5-4 in OT after being up 4-1? I definitely think it's worse, psychologically.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Big deal, we've done the same thing here. Lots to me mad about tonight before we get to the fans.

And when we did, I would imagine our opponents got mad. At least if they had pride they should have. I'm talking about the players being embarrassed, nothing to do with the fans.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Bleh.

I'd rather have blown a 4 goal lead like Calgary.

We suck donkey balls. This game more embarrassing than 11 years of putridity.

Loosing one game like that doesn't even come close to not playing any playoff games in over a decade.

Refs should be embarrassed

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Draisaitl hopefully gets a game. Maybe the night off means he'll do SOMETHING.
McDavid showing his immaturity by letting Pavelski rattle him.
All around sad effort. I don't know why I came back for the third period.. guess I thought they'd score at least one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad