GDT: [WCQF GAME 4] | Edmonton Oilers @ San Jose Sharks | 4.18.17 | 8:00PM | SN | II

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Wouldn't be surprised if the Oilers lose in 6 now, confidence will be shaken from this. Not sure they have the maturity to park this game.

Honestly, I look to Lucic here. He's been in this spot and he's been to the top in Boston.

He knows it takes a short memory and I'm sure he'll let everyone else know how the playoffs work.

Honestly, this could be a very important lesson for McDavid and his future.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
...Are you ****ing serious? We're in the goddamn playoffs for the first time in forever and we're going to compare it with the decade of despair?

This is stupid and you know it. I'm sorry, I'll take the infraction but this is stupid.

Don't worry infractions aren't so bad lol i have a few lol

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Just when I think it gets better

2006 - Woo playoffs we'll be here every year
2007 - So close
2008 - well...
2009 - retool
2010 - well we're awful on purpose
2011 - True #1 center **** yea
2012 - Yea yea just one more and we're set
2013 - Hey that was an improvement maybe next year will be playoffs
2014 - Oh
2015 - Another draft lottery
2016 - McDavid no more draft lotteries...oh

It doesn't seem to get better

Chill the **** out.

oil4life97

Aug 10, 2005
Step off the ledge you drama queens! It's one effing game. Many of you sound the same as when the flames past us in the standings with a month to go in the season and we had the favourable schedule. Sound like a bunch of chicken littles.

Oilersfan93

Jun 22, 2016
This has been a brutally officiated game, but we aren't losing this game because of the refs. Just have to be better.

Put this behind us, and move on to next game. Series isn't over for at least 2 more games.

Yes, we have several underachieving players, including RNH and ebs the butterfly and maroon. But in a game like this, either call the infractions and interference both ways, or put the whistle away. the reason why the boys stopped hitting is also because they are scared of getting called on. The refs pretty much took them out of the physical style of play, which is one of if not the most important component of our game.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Step off the ledge you drama queens! It's one effing game. Many of you sound the same as when the flames past us in the standings with a month to go in the season and we had the favourable schedule. Sound like a bunch of chicken littles.

So, emotions are obviously running high, and you decide to post this? Seriously?

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Bleh.

I'd rather have blown a 4 goal lead like Calgary.

We suck donkey balls. This game more embarrassing than 11 years of putridity.

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
The meltdown on here is pretty silly.

I know it's ridiculous....they went on the road and took back home ice advantage. Yeah they stunk it up today, but win out at home and you move on...that's the position you want to be in. Could be worse, look at Chicago, Minny and Calgary.

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
are you guys for real? They're gonna tie it up 2-2 in teh series. You guys are overdramatic...

We basically get to play a best of 3 with home ice advantage. Easy.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Even if we do lose this series, it's not the end of the world. The Sharks are showing the Oilers what it takes to win and I think they'll learn from it. It's a bad game. It absolutely sucks. If I could I'd march down there and push some glass onto the ice.

But let's keep things in perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad