GDT: [WCQF GAME 4] | Edmonton Oilers @ San Jose Sharks | 4.18.17 | 8:00PM | SN | II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
McDavid benched for the last 5 minutes. McLellan sending a message. Hope 97 gets it and pulls his head out of his arse

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
This has been a brutally officiated game, but we aren't losing this game because of the refs. Just have to be better.

Put this behind us, and move on to next game. Series isn't over for at least 2 more games.

I don't feel the same way, if the officials are calling what they should be, then I see a much different game happening.

It's a nothing game now, McLellan better have these guys playing playoff hockey again next game. I think they will.

Draisaitl got pissed of because of the one sided officiating. He's gotta be better than that.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
Step off the ledge you drama queens! It's one effing game. Many of you sound the same as when the flames past us in the standings with a month to go in the season and we had the favourable schedule. Sound like a bunch of chicken littles.
True lol they still can redeem themselves next game but this was sure embarrassing and i hope they feel horrible and ashamed of this game. Our top players need to be called out and so do our so called leaders. It is unacceptable to get totally embarrassed like this in a playoff game. Mcdavid has been very disappointing so far.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
How are those classless? We've chanted for the same thing for Gagner no less

It's a little bit different when a 40 point player has a miracle 8 point night.

I'm just pissed at these cocky organizations that have never won anything. I really hope the team gets mad but focused and retake the lead. These bozo sharks need to be humbled.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
How dare anyone get upset over watching their team get blown out I guess...

You guys are too much sometimes. Don't know why people are offended at the thought of people venting.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Bleh.

I'd rather have blown a 4 goal lead like Calgary.

We suck donkey balls. This game more embarrassing than 11 years of putridity.

If that happened then the series is done. It's easier to bounce back from losses like these than the one Calgary suffered.

vsove

Apr 13, 2017
Edmonton, AB
Brutal game by a young team making every possible mistake they could.

Learn from it and move on. I vote we only refer to it as 'the Tuesday Incident' from now on, though.

JarvisFunk

Apr 1, 2012
Saskatoon
Brutal game by a young team making every possible mistake they could.

Learn from it and move on. I vote we only refer to it as 'the Tuesday Incident' from now on, though.

I could get behind this, especially after we come back and win the series. It'll be fun to look back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad