WCQF Game 1: Calgary Flames vs Colorado Avalanche | 8 PM MST | CBC, NBCSN, TVAS, SN, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aug 3, 2010
How else is Bennett going to out-physical the Avs?? I’ve never tried praying to Allah...so maybe that’s Bennett’s secret. Besides that..I don’t see how the Flames can possibly out-physical the Avs!
Just out of curiosity, what was this supposed to mean?

The Flames haven't had to "out-physical" anyone the entire season (31st in the league) and lead the West. Colorado wasn't all that physical either, with only 1699 hits, and Pittsburgh actually lead all teams with over 2300 hits, nearly 100 more than the second-place team.

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
Now you're going with religious insults. You just keep digging that hole deeper.
How is praying an insult?? I’m actually a Muslim-American and was being sarcastic...but just assume away!! :laugh: I think I’m entitled to poke fun at my religion...but thanks for your concern!! I’m so fired up for this series...that I’m just super butt-hurt that there’s no Avs in 3 option!!

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
Flames win 36-0, Mackinnon and Landeskog hand in trade requests to the Flames mid-game, Makar waits another 2 years and commits to the Flames. The Avalanche hand over their Stanley cup banners to us out of shame because we cheesed them so hard, the state of Colorado hands over Denver to Canada out of shame and Denver is from now on known as "Calgary 2- with worse weed", Patrick Roy hands over his two rings to Iggy out of pure God damned respect of the organization, and the Flames end up winning the series in 6 where James Neal scores an Ovechtrick to win the game 9-8 in OT.
Doubtful

Reactions: cgf

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
Just out of curiosity, what was this supposed to mean?

The Flames haven't had to "out-physical" anyone the entire season (31st in the league) and lead the West. Colorado wasn't all that physical either, with only 1699 hits, and Pittsburgh actually lead all teams with over 2300 hits, nearly 100 more than the second-place team.
I was being sarcastic, obviously by being a Muslim I can only pray to Allah. I was just trying to say that Bennett isn’t some Herculean physical force that Flames fans are trying to make him out to be!!

lucaseider

Apr 15, 2006
mactown
It’s cute...Flames fans actually think Sam “Can’t Do A Pull-Up” Bennett will apparently be some physical force that derails the Avs. If Bennett tries any dirty ****, Zadorov will beats his ass so bad he’ll make sure Bennett is tasting Tkachuk’s spinal fluid!

It's cute when people look completely stupid with a comment they so obviously are clueless about. Also last I checked it was your dirty player who was suspended playing the flames, and lastly I have little doubt sammy would cave zadoras face in if they go.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I was being sarcastic, obviously by being a Muslim I can only pray to Allah. I was just trying to say that Bennett isn’t some Herculean physical force that Flames fans are trying to make him out to be!!
22yr old 18yr old Sam Bennett with the Stache of Truth will reign down his fury on the Avs for their insolence.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
Flames win 36-0, Mackinnon and Landeskog hand in trade requests to the Flames mid-game, Makar waits another 2 years and commits to the Flames. The Avalanche hand over their Stanley cup banners to us out of shame because we cheesed them so hard, the state of Colorado hands over Denver to Canada out of shame and Denver is from now on known as "Calgary 2- with worse weed", Patrick Roy hands over his two rings to Iggy out of pure God damned respect of the organization, and the Flames end up winning the series in 6 where James Neal scores an Ovechtrick to win the game 9-8 in OT.
meme-488x400.png

Aug 3, 2010
Nobody here but you knows who you are in real life. I get you're excited but maybe take a step back for a second and think before you type. It can come off pretty... silly.

As for Bennett... guy's nickname is Bulldog for a reason. Guy is tough as nails.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Bet

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
How is praying an insult?? I’m actually a Muslim-American and was being sarcastic...but just assume away!! :laugh: I think I’m entitled to poke fun at my religion...but thanks for your concern!! I’m so fired up for this series...that I’m just super ********* that there’s no Avs in 3 option!!
Nothing wrong with being enthusiastic in support of your team. However you have a tendency to go overboard in your enthusiasm... As noted and posted by fellow Avs fan Foppberg. Insults are not necessary.

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012

I'm not convinced that this is realistic, the Avalanche did win 2 games in the 1st round after all.

Hard to argue with those numbers.

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
Nobody here but you knows who you are in real life. I get you're excited but maybe take a step back for a second and think before you type. It can come off pretty... silly.

As for Bennett... guy's nickname is Bulldog for a reason. Guy is tough as nails.
I’m sure he is...but the Avs have more than enough guys to keep him in check. If he decides to be bring the smoke...he’ll get smoked on! That’s all I’m trying to say.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Sorry I’m an Avs fan...it’s pretty hard to learn new things when your mom only lets’s you out of the basement for bathroom breaks!! :laugh:

So... The Avs are a basement team and making the playoffs is just a bathroom break?

Gotta say, this is some odd trash talk, but I'll roll with it!

Reactions: Avs and CF84

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
COL basically needs to replicate what they did vs. NSH last year. The question though- are these Flames better than those Preds?

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
Nothing wrong with being enthusiastic in support of your team. However you have a tendency to go overboard in your enthusiasm... As noted and posted by fellow Avs fan Foppberg. Insults are not necessary.
Sorry...historically, our people tend to go a little overboard with our enthusiasm! I wish no harm on the Flames. They’re a great team!! I just hope the Avs prove to be greater throughout the series!! :naughty:

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
Stanley Cups Wins in the Last 25 Years:

Flames: 0
Avalanche: 2

What do Flames fans even know about the Stanley Cup...or the playoffs in general!?? Congrats tho guys...I’m thrilled that you made it!!

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Stanley Cups Wins in the Last 25 Years:

Flames: 0
Avalanche: 2

What do Flames fans even know about the Stanley Cup...or the playoffs in general!?? Congrats tho guys...I’m thrilled that you made it!!
MacKinnon was real good in that 01 cup run

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad