WCQF Game 1: Calgary Flames vs Colorado Avalanche | 8 PM MST | CBC, NBCSN, TVAS, SN, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread The Needle

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
Nov 28, 2016
Detroit
gdtbanner.png

Featuring your Calgary Flames starring as

1stline.png

secondline.png

3rdline.png

4thline.png

1stpair.png

2ndpair.png

rasmus.png

goalies.png

VS

White Walkin evil doin Colorado Avalanche

avsline.png

restofavalanche.png

as well as some others

Go :flames Go
This is fantastic! James Neal as himself :laugh:

Reactions: cgf, Avs and Grigo

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
C0D44F4F37944AF8BDA51E11B552AF00A6B18B64

WE COME TO BURN YOUR VILLAGES AND ANHILATE YOUR ARMIES.

Last edited:

lucaseider

Apr 15, 2006
mactown
I'm pretty jacked for tonight, my wings didn't make it, but the home town team did. Couple days ago a friend called and said they had an extra ticket, so I will be there wearing my #19 weasel Jersey. The city is gonna be electric tonight.

Go Flames Go!!

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
It’s cute...Flames fans actually think Sam “Can’t Do A Pull-Up” Bennett will apparently be some physical force that derails the Avs. If Bennett tries any dirty shit, Zadorov will beats his ass so bad he’ll make sure Bennett is tasting Tkachuk’s spinal fluid!

Reactions: Ryan Patsky

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
It's also cute when people still bring up the whole chin up thing with Bennett. The guy can handle himself, ask Trouba.

Also curious as to how Tkachuck & Landeskog do....Didn't Landy get suspended for crosschecking Tkachuck in the face last year?

I know everyone likes a good physical series, but I don't want to see one. Not good if a fan wants to see their team go far.

Reactions: Avs

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
It’s cute...Flames fans actually think Sam “Can’t Do A Pull-Up” Bennett will apparently be some physical force that derails the Avs. If Bennett tries any dirty ****, Zadorov will beats his ass so bad he’ll make sure Bennett is tasting Tkachuk’s spinal fluid!
When you make name calling posts like this all you do is come off sounding like an internet tough guy and all that it invisions. Get a grip and calm down. Nobody is advocating for dirty play by Bennett or Tkachuk.

Reactions: CF84 and tmurfin

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Flames win 36-0, Mackinnon and Landeskog hand in trade requests to the Flames mid-game, Makar waits another 2 years and commits to the Flames. The Avalanche hand over their Stanley cup banners to us out of shame because we cheesed them so hard, the state of Colorado hands over Denver to Canada out of shame and Denver is from now on known as "Calgary 2- with worse weed", Patrick Roy hands over his two rings to Iggy out of pure God damned respect of the organization, and the Flames end up winning the series in 6 where James Neal scores an Ovechtrick to win the game 9-8 in OT.

TychoFan

Feb 24, 2013
Canada
It's always nice to see how friendly fanbases can be to one another when they're pretty neutral about one another. As others have stated, that will soon change soon. go flams

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
It’s cute...Flames fans actually think Sam “Can’t Do A Pull-Up” Bennett will apparently be some physical force that derails the Avs. If Bennett tries any dirty ****, Zadorov will beats his ass so bad he’ll make sure Bennett is tasting Tkachuk’s spinal fluid!
Ouch, haven't even played yet and we've struck a nerve? :laugh:

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
When you make name calling posts like this all you do is come off sounding like an internet tough guy and all that it invisions. Get a grip and calm down. Nobody is advocating for dirty play by Bennett or Tkachuk.
How else is Bennett going to out-physical the Avs?? I’ve never tried praying to Allah...so maybe that’s Bennett’s secret. Besides that..I don’t see how the Flames can possibly out-physical the Avs!

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
How else is Bennett going to out-physical the Avs?? I’ve never tried praying to Allah...so maybe that’s Bennett’s secret. Besides that..I don’t see how the Flames can possibly out-physical the Avs!
Now you're going with religious insults. You just keep digging that hole deeper.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary

Bennett is gonna make softies like Girard and Barrie cough up the puck all series.

Zadorov? The guy who every time we play just takes brutal, idiotic penalties? Yeah no one's scared of free powerplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia