• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Jets backed into the playoffs like my Leafs. Can a switch be flipped? I hope so. It will be ugly all around if not.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Honeslty im pissed. I don’t believe we can beat the Jets . I did think we could beat Nashville:

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Jets have to pick their game up or the Blues will destroy them.
Will be a physical series with lots of extra curricular smelly gloves and scrums.
Can’t wait!
2 very good teams.

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
As a huge Jets fan I am doubtful that they will get out of round 1. For the last 30 games they have been playing a minimum contact, minimum effort style. Blues have been all in every game. That is a very bad combination for playoff hockey. A fragile Morrissey trying to avoid getting crunched isn’t going to make a difference. Hope I am wrong but I see the Blues in 6. If the Blues beat the Jets I see them going to the WCF.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Throw out the early season standings points, because they don't matter. The Blues are the clearly superior hockey team in the past few months. They should not have trouble taking down the Jets.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
As a Jets fan this is one big question mark for me. In the end I'm giving it to St. Louis, praying in the bleachers of BMTSP that I'm wrong.

One thing I know is Brayden Schenn is a big time choker.

General Disarray

Jul 21, 2016
Toronto
Jets should fire there coach after the playoffs. They had the division all year and then stumbled at the end only to play the hottest team in the league. I can't imagine a scenario where this even goes to 7 games to be honest.

CitizenSnips

TheFightingMongooses
Nov 23, 2011
St. Louis
The Jets are my favorite non-Blues team so if they win, I am going to have to cheer for them all the way. I think they have a pretty solid fanbase who are usually very respectful so I fully expect some good back and forth here for a couple weeks.

I picked the Blues in 6 but I don't see it as a homer vote as I think that is how it will end but I could be way off. This is going to be a crazy series and hope its Blues in 6 because I just dont think I am going to be able to handle a game 7 with these two teams. It going to be fun on HF but the previous comments are the last nice things I will say or think about the Jets until after the series is over.

GO BLUES!!

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Last 25 games both clubs

St.Louis 15-6-4 | 3.08GF | 2.44GA | Opponents Winning % .536

Winnipeg 11-12-2 | 2.96GF | 3.24GA | Opponents Winning % .570

And how many of those games did the Jets have their top 2 defencemen? Zero.

Will the Jets have their top two defencemen for Game 1? Yes.

It’s interesting that everyone just wants to focus on the records in 2019. “St Louis is a different team” they say. The Jets are certainly a different team with Buff and Morrissey back and in their groove.

Anyways, should be a good series. Possible to see the Jets break Binnington...what with the pressure and expectations of a hot Blues team. Will he handle the White Out? One soft goal and the fans will ride him hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad