WCQF/CDSF: (C2) Winnipeg Jets vs (C3) St Louis Blues | STL leads 1-0

Who wins and in how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2006
What does Winnipeg have left to throw at binnington? Gets his name dragged through the mud in the media, gets checked in the first minute of the game, lets in the first goal of the game and still looked A+
We're going to get Buff to run into him full speed and see how he likes that. Scheifele is a wimp.

Reactions: TK 421

RckyMtnBlue

Feb 28, 2014
Thanks for posting the full video of the after game stuff..I have to retract my statement on 55 as Steen wasn't innocent in that either...still a cheap shot by 55 to Steen but its not like Steen didn't bump into him on purpose. So my bad...still a cheap ass run on our goalie though.

RckyMtnBlue

Feb 28, 2014
I think in the 3rd the Blues finally relaxed a bit and played their game. Several players were too tight causing them to fumble pucks etc.etc. Hell Thomas couldn't even skate for 40 mins. If Binnington doesn't make some key saves it could have gotten out of hand early. I don't think game 1 means anything more than the Blues are up 1-0. Jets have a ton of talent and speed/size which will continue to give us problems. If our PP doesn't make the Jets pay for their physical play then we are in trouble. Jets take a ton of penalties hell refs could have easily called 3-5 more pretty obvious ones. Either way this is going to be a long series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino