WCQF/CDSF: (C2) Winnipeg Jets vs (C3) St Louis Blues | STL leads 1-0

Who wins and in how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
I love this series, two teams that probably don't want to play each other because of how tough they'll be to beat. This is gonna be some brutally draining hockey.

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
Well...Can the Jets flip the switch to on now that its playoff time? Should be a good series anyways, usually pretty entertaining games between these two teams..

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
As big a Jets fan as I can be...which ok...isn't much...but it's something ok? Just beat the piss out of the bLose

Reactions: Pongs21

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Jets getting home ice.

Double ugh.

Blues have their work cut out for them. If Binnington and co. can beat the Jets in their loud building, sky is the limit for them. No idea what to expect.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

lostinwarsaw

A Slovak living in Belgium
Feb 26, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Should be a good series, I’m going jets in 7. Laine’s gonna play rather poorly up until game 7 overtime where he scores some out of the world goal

DancesWithWookies

Aug 22, 2011
They do. Just riding a hot goalie but he lacks playoff experience going up against a vezina finalist from last year. Jets in 5.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
It is crazy to think that these two teams haven't played in nearly 4 months. Jets have smacked the Blues around a lot over the last two years but they have yet to face Binnington. I firmly believe that is what this series will boil down to, can the Jets solve Binnington? Can the rookie stand up to intensified playoff atmosphere? Either way I think it is going to be a really good series. Can't help but pick my Blues. I am going to say in 6.

Reactions: roccerfeller

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Yikes, Jets were the team I wanted the least. They've always been a tough opponent for the Blues even when they were bad. Gonna need a big performance for Binnington to win this one.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Jets won the season series 3-1. Jets getting healthy on the blue line. Rookie goalie in BellMTS place. Don’t count us out
All 4 of those games were before St. Louis got hot and went on a tremendous run though. Kinda weird it worked out that way, playing a divisional rival all 4 times before New Years.

Winnipeg is obviously talented and a good team which is why they're rightfully hosting the series but St. Louis is a better team than that head-to-head record indicates.

Reactions: roccerfeller

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
I love this series, two teams that probably don't want to play each other because of how tough they'll be to beat. This is gonna be some brutally draining hockey.

My thoughts exactly. Even with Winnipeg playing poor lately. One thing you know they will ramp up is the physical play. This series will be nasty, and physical. Unfortunatly i think who ever wins this could be drained, especially if Nashville happens to be your second round. Thats a tough road from a physical standpoint. No wonder the East always wins

LucicAndChong

formerly known as Big Sugar
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario, Canada
This is going to be CHI vs NSH 2017 2.0

Binnington will post a sv% at or over .940 for the series

Laine scores only 1 goal, Hellebuck finishes the series with a sv% lower than .905

Blues in 4.

Reactions: HockeyHooligans

Aphid

Oct 19, 2014
Both teams used to hate each so much. Then Nashville took the spot of the Blues. Hopefully this series brings back the contempt and hatred between the teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia