• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Man what am I paying you for though? Really though? This late. We got a match up already and teams are all clinched thought it'd open up a bit earlier. :) but thanks man.
You're paying? I'm paying! And we got the like graphics timely delivered to the Canes board by Sniperhoff just fine, sometimes even without unneeded snide commentary, and expect no enworsement in the service despite these "playoffs" distractions.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_0843.jpg

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Jets in 5. Dubnyk steals Game 3 or Game 4 but it's too little too late as Winnipeg takes its first series win since 1987, and on home ice

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
haha funny, but you know whats even better, is when Laine wants 10 plus million, and the low budget jets cant afford him lmao! enjoy your little run of playoffs, Wild in 4!
See this is part of the reason people hate the Leafs , we have the richest man in all of Canada as our owner but yeah we are a budget team . Just because our GM is pretty good at signing our guys to good contracts doesn't mean we are a budget team . :laugh:

Reactions: pictman

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The Jets will go as far as Helly takes them . I think the Jets win in 5 but every game will be close just because we all need the added stress . :laugh:

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Jets are an unproven playoff team. Minnesota has tons of experience even though their experiences haven’t been very good. I can see one of Nashville or Winnipeg losing in round 1 because in the NHL playoffs all the favourites never win. Wild in 6.
St. Louis' experience got them no where.

Reactions: Aggie204

Jetcetera

Jan 19, 2015
Manitoba
St. Louis' experience got them no where.
I hate when people talk about playoff experience as being such a huge factor... I'm sure it helps a little but it sure hasn't for San Jose and St. Louis and New York and Washington and Anaheim. When LA won in 2012 they sure didn't have a whole lot of playoff experience.

kyle o connor

enjoying first line highlife
Apr 8, 2008
Winnipeg, MB
Wild bottom 6 looks hideous and their defensive roster has no room for error injury wise. Will it get in their head while playing that they absolutely can't get injured or an AHL hump is his replacement?

Time for Buff to turn Granlund into Rey Mysterio backfliping off the top rope again.

Reactions: Aggie204

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
Playoff forum is back, good times on HF!

Jets are huuuge favorites here

Canuck16

that's curtains!
Apr 11, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Jets got this in 4 or 5 games and there will be blowouts. If Suter was around, I think the Wild still lose but the games would be much tighter.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Home ice advantage and not being an underdog are not really the same thing.

Put it this way- how many of Boudreau’s prior playoff series was his team (WSH/ANA/MIN) was his team expected to lose? More often than not, his teams have been upsets as favorites against supposedly lesser teams.

Outside of Minnesota, seems like few if any are picking the Wild to upset the Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad