WCQF: (2) Winnipeg Jets vs. (3) Minnesota Wild | Winnipeg Leads Series 3-1

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2006
Existential crisis starting to kick in for me now.

A) Watch WPG-MIN with all games more than likely to start at 3:00 / 3:30 AM, which means it is impossible to watch full two games at those nights. Sacrifice the rest for the glory of Jets. Get sad.

B) Go for traditional coast-to-coast schedule; watch two games consecutively. Miss the entire WPG-MIN series and get sad.

C) Quit job, get another one after playoffs.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
If youre not cheering for the Jets, then you just never will cheer for any other Canadian team.

They are the least offensive franchise, as the other Canadian teams all have much stronger rivalries with other franchises.

Reactions: QuietContrarian

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Where is this nonsense that Boudreau has never been the coach for an underdog heading into a series coming from?

Every playoff series he had coached until this one vs. Winnipeg, he always had home-ice advantage.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
The Wild are good with a lot of PO experience which the Jets do not have but the Jets have more talent so I'll go with the Jets in 7 but would not be surprised is they go out in the first round. If they can beat the Wild then they may make some serious noise in this PO run. They deffinitly have the talent to win it all but it is their inexperience that makes me doubt them this year.

Last edited:

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Someone needs to get the official Playoff thread going on the Main Board

Markus250

Jan 27, 2014
Jets have won 10 of the last 11, have home ice advantage and a great home record. I don’t think Minnesota is a push over but I don’t see them winning this unless Hellebuyck gets injured. He’s won over 2/3 of his starts and the other goalies have been bad and/or injury prone all season. Would have been a close series if Suter hadn’t got injured.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Winnipeg is the clear favourite but Minnesota can win this series even without Suter

Reactions: rehf

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
Winnipeg has won 2 NHL playoff series since 1979. Our football team plays in an 8 team league and hasn't won since 1990.

Any Jets fan who gets cocky and thinks we are going to stomp the Wild is completely out of their minds or they are 12. We are playing with house money here, in my opinion. Win = amazing. Lose = totally expected.
Yes the since 1975 comment is accurate but if you bring that up you have to also bring up the long long extended hiatus.

Football has ZERO to do with this, and no we are not playing with house money nor is losing totally expected.

Blue Shakehead

because lol Jets
Mar 18, 2011
www.becauseloljets.com
Yes the since 1975 comment is accurate but if you bring that up you have to also bring up the long long extended hiatus.

Football has ZERO to do with this, and no we are not playing with house money nor is losing totally expected.

Oh right, we are so good at losing, we even managed to lose our NHL team for 16 years! :laugh: That is a good point.

Seriously, sports fan in this town have had their hearts ripped out of them every year for almost 30 years. Do you even Winnipeg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad