Post-Game Talk: WCF - Game 4 - Anaheim 3 at Nashville 2 (OT) - Series Tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Shots favor them heavily though there have not been that many good scoring chances. Even the goal was a pretty low threat play. Not worried yet. Basically a must-win for the Ducks and they were dominated last game--not all that surprising to see their start. Score here on the PP and you undo everything productive they've achieved so far.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
1 shot on goal after 18. On pace for like 3.5 maybe. Have to wait for next 2 to round up or down woo!

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I don't know how you guys aren't losing your minds at the reffing. Anaheim constantly getting away with murder is beyond frustrating.

Been like that all series. If the team plays like they usually do, they win anyway. This is by far their worst period in this series...maybe even the whole playoffs. Would be nice to get away with a 1-1 tie. Good opportunity here.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Lots of money for a ticket when the team didn't even show up to play the 1st period.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
That was about as bad a period as you will ever see- we NEVER possessed the puck longer than a couple of seconds.

Only saving grace is it's only 1-0

predwings

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville TN
Let's just pretend that period didn't happen, that was ugly all around from everyone but Pekka Rinne, though once again he let in a goal he shouldn't have on that speed slapper.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
We couldn't even get into the offensive zone. You have to credit the ducks. Need to make adjustments. Even with how badly we played it is only 1-0.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
I want to know what our coaching staff is thinking with 2 same shot defensemen on the PP. Didn't we try that earlier in the regular season with terrible results? It basically takes away one player that the PK doesn't have to worry about stopping.

deansredhalo

May 5, 2012
Not a great start, but we all expected Anaheim would come out guns blazing in this one. Only down a goal.

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
During the season our guys regularly came out flat in the 1st and began to control the play in the 2nd.

I trust they will dig down and come out blazing in the 2nd.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
so I missed the first period... saw the score.. shrugged... then looked at the stats

what the actual #$&# is happening out there?

is this some Rope-A-Dope strategy??

One shot??? At home???

I guess Caryle is happy with the shot counter now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad