Post-Game Talk: WCF - Game 4 - Anaheim 3 at Nashville 2 (OT) - Series Tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Milbury: "give them the outside, they're no good in the outside. Give them the outside as long as you take care of the front of the net."

Hahaha, has Milbury forgotten about our defensemen? Give us the outside and this blueline bombs are coming. Take away that perimeter game and the forwards will skate you down low.

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
I'm just now catching. (Damned work wouldn't let me prepare for the game all day).

If it's not Smith, is it Harry Z or Fids?

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
I'm as jumpy as a mouse in a caffeine lab.

Neighbor called wanting to know who the anthem singer is tonight. We know who isn't but anyone know who is?

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Parenteau? I don't know. A good player but he really didn't bring it lately. I'd prefer to see Salomaki. And can we finally scratch McLeod please?

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Bieksa is in. Glad McLeod is too.

But what we need is some Arvy Sauce

2wrlt3r.png

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
it's not the easiest thing, to force yourself up at 2am, still trickier when you remain a little drunk and can feel the ensuing hangover beginning. However, the opportunity to show the dirty Ducks how to play hockey the right way in the WCF doesn't come around every year, or ever in the history of our team so it's worth it. LET'S F'IN DO THIS! :yo:

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Haha when I lived in Wellington, NZ, it was a nightmare keeping up with hockey. Nothing like finishing a game and walking outside to see the sun rise.

Candidly not nervous; just something about this team. They've exceeded all of my expectations by about...100x; just happily cruising along for the ride at this point.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Not sure why Parenteau is in since he has done nothing so far but who knows. Kelly Clarkson doing the anthem. I was wondering if she would do it because she has been tweeting from the games.

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
It's a funny thing. Going into the playoffs I would have been okay with giving Chicago a run for their money. Now I'll be disappointed if our team doesn't get to the next round.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Huh? It's 2am here in Switzerland...so it can't be 2am in NZ, no? Early afternoon I guess?

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Let's go Preds! Take care of business at home.

Sens are an inferior team on paper while Pittsburgh is playing an AHL defense. The real final is vs Anaheim. This is why Game 4 is the most important game in Preds' franchise history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad