Post-Game Talk: WCF - Game 4 - Anaheim 3 at Nashville 2 (OT) - Series Tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
I wonder what is being said between Gibson and Forsberg. Noticed them exchanging words several times in Game 3. Gibson tripped Fil after a whistle too.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I know it is too much to ask, but do you think it is possible we could have a “laugher� Something close to what Ottawa had last night? Now, I am certainly not expecting 4 goals in the first period, but at the very least a game where every freaking second isn’t filled with anxiety and stress?

We are certainly due for one. If you think about it, since Game 2 vs. Chicago, we have pretty much had 11 straight games were we as fans basically could not breathe or relax until the final horn sounds. Every minute, every second has been nothing but stress. (I guess the final few minutes of the closeout game with Chicago was the closest we have been to “stress-freeâ€.) Since the 4-1 win over Chicago, all 9 of our games have been either tied or a 1 goal game midway through the third period. (And even that one was a 1-0 game most of the way)

Don’t get me wrong, I will take any kind of W- even a 3OT one, but a multi-goal win sure would be sweet.

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
i'm with you drw. would kill someone for us to have a 4-0 first period type lead like OTT last night. actually thought we were gonna get that laugher in game two when we went up 2-0, and we know how that went lol

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I can't even put into words how badly I want this series to be 3-1 after tonight. Come on boys.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I am remembering that there were times this year when our GDT didn't have three pages even after the game was over, and we will likely have three or four before the game starts tonight

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
I am remembering that there were times this year when our GDT didn't have three pages even after the game was over, and we will likely have three or four before the game starts tonight

Truth. We also hardly had real GDT's for most of the season. I'm just glad I have chrome at work now so I can actually make graphics.

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
I haven't been posting in the GDT threads during game time because I'm either avoiding any news about the game because I have to watch on the DVR due to a family conflict, or if I'm watching live I'm just way too into the game.

predwings

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville TN
Yea, I like to hover on the message boards during the season reading what everyone is saying and stuff but I generally don't post until Playoffs roll around. Been a STH for a few years, had to drop them this year though, saving up for a house.

josiesque

Oct 15, 2015
Hey guys, long time lurker here.

Just got my Subban shirt today, so i thought it's time to say hello. Hope you guys also like the Josi one which i bought earlier this season. :)

Big game ahead and i can't wait to puckdrop. Since i live in switzerland and the game starts 2 a.m. for me, i need to take some sleep before game starts, just don't know how i should do that a few hours before such an important game.

Win this game and chances to reach the SCF go up big time. Bridgestone will be rocking like never before. :yo:

Good luck everyone! Go Preds!

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I've been a GDT ***** is feels like. After game 82 I think I was about 30 posts away from 4000, and feeling like we didn't have much of a chance against Chicago I had wondered if I'd even hit 4000 before the playoffs we're over... And then this run happened!

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Hey guys, long time lurker here.

Just got my Subban shirt today, so i thought it's time to say hello. Hope you guys also like the Josi one which i bought earlier this season. :)

Big game ahead and i can't wait to puckdrop. Since i live in switzerland and the game starts 2 a.m. for me, i need to take some sleep before game starts, just don't know how i should do that a few hours before such an important game.

Win this game and chances to reach the SCF go up big time. Bridgestone will be rocking like never before. :yo:

Good luck everyone! Go Preds!

Welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA