Post-Game Talk: WCF - Game 4 - Anaheim 3 at Nashville 2 (OT) - Series Tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthAlPredfan

Dec 18, 2010
Huntsville, Al
Ok. Time to throw everything​ at them, the gnomes, the cotton candy and the dang kitchen sink while we're at it and wait for the fat lady to sing! Go Preds!

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I haven't been in NZ for a while just never bothered to change the flag. I'm in Munich now. But yes, it would be 2pm in NZ.

Ok. I was just irritated because of that cashville guy who talked about the sun rise after watching games in NZ. I don't think that should be the case there. It's what happens to me all the time:laugh:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Our puck possession has been awful so far

Already past half way mark of the 1st period and nothing happened really. Not sure that's a good thing for the Preds. Low event games would probably favour the Ducks. Time to put the pressure on.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I don't know how you guys aren't losing your minds at the reffing. Anaheim constantly getting away with murder is beyond frustrating.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I don't like the Kelly Clarkson thing, she doesn't exactly fit the theme, I feel like it's going to mess with our mojo... So far a pretty bad start to this one.

Why? Because she's fat? :laugh:
I didn't know that last guy but he wasn't much better I think. Seemed high/stoned. A drug addict? Strange appearance anyway but I'm not convinced it really matters who sings the anthem...unless it's Carrie obviously:yo:

Mortiest Morty

Feb 6, 2017
That's the way you want to come out in the first period in front of the pumped-up home crowd. Hope they get their **** together in the intermission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad